Life Changing | Teen Ink

Life Changing

By Emo_Boy SILVER, Arlington, Texas
Emo_Boy SILVER, Arlington, Texas

God gives the toughest lives to his strongest angels.

It all starts with a boy named Trevor.
Trevor isn’t the most popular sophomore student but he isn’t the worst, he’s like anyone else with good grades, ok life and everything was going good for him. One day, there is a new student that comes in to his high school and when he first sees her, his heart skips a beat. Black straight shining hair, brown twinkling eyes, little shorter then him, a smile that makes time stop. Her name was Maria, and Trevor couldn’t even walk straight, blinded by the girl that is making his world go insane.
She sits right next to him and his heart is beating faster than the roadrunner on steroids. He tries to say something but his mind is too amazed to even think. The class ends and Maria walks to her next class, Trevor is just speechless. Then Jose appears, one of Trevor’s best friends, he asks him what’s wrong and Trevor says “an angel has just arrived”.
During lunch, Jose is trying to tell Trevor to go talk to her but Trevor says he can’t do it.
“Just buy her a cookie and give it to her” says Jose
“Are you crazy dude, I’m going to end up fainting the second I try to say something” replies Trevor
Jose buys the cookie and gives it to Trevor can give it to her. Trevor finally gives in and walks towards her and he feels his legs turning into playdoh the more and moer he gets closer to her. Maria looks up and smiles, Trevor is speechless again and says “cookie, I mean Trevor, I mean” then she interrupts him by saying are you trying to say that your name is Trevor.
“Uhhhh yeah, hi. Your name is Mara right” Trevor says in a nervous tone
“Yeah, I just moved here and I’m trying to find out where my next class” says Maria while giggling
And Trevor sees her schedule and tells her where to go, Maria thanks him and smiles. They both start walking to her class while eating the cookies that Jose bought for them to be able to meet. She thanks him for the cookies and showing her where her class is, she asks him if he could show her the school after classes are over. Trevor in the most exciting voice ever says yes and she says thanks while smiling, she goes into her class and Trevor stares at the bag that the cookies came in and he walks down the hall smiling and happy. After classes are over, Trevor runs towards Maria’s class and when he gets there, he trips and lands face first in front of her. She asks him if he is ok and Trevor stands up hurting but still saying yeah. They are walking around school and he tells her everything about the school. Then after an hour or so, her parents get there to pick her up.
“Well it was really fun getting to know you and school, here’s my number, text me whenever you get a chance” maria says while passing him a folded piece of paper
“Yeah, it was great getting to meet you too, see ya” Trevor says smiling
Her car leaves and Trevor walks home just smiling. He gets home and his mom asks him how was school, he responds with “totally a life changing day” while staring at the number that Maria gave him. He lays in his bed and texts her.

Trevor smiles and goes to sleep. The next day they see each other and just talk and talk and never stop. Both are laughing, both are smiling and Trevor fells himself falling in love with her. Saturday is finally here and Trevor asks his mom if he could borrow the car, she says yes and Trevor takes off. He picks her up and they head towards Cici’s and once there, they just completely hit it off. Trevor laughs and then looks at Maria, he sees her and can’t thank Jose enough for making him talk to her. She giggles and asks whats wrong, Trevor responds with “I can’t get enough of you, your just so amazing”. “awwwwww” Maria says while blushing “Your too sweet”. They keep talking and he takes her home, she thanks him for the food and he says “no problem, you’re worth the stomach ache from the buffet.”
Whatever, see ya Trevy” maria says and hugs him
Trevor is speechless, a nickname and a hug, its every guys dream. She smiles and walks into her house. The excitement he feels makes him want to faint. Later that day they start texting again. She says that she had a really great time, he completely agreed. After the school year is over, they still hang out and text each other every second they get, when Trevor is playing a game with Jose and Maria calls him, he immediately runs and tackles his phone to answer. They would stay up all night just texting and talking. Junior year is when everything goes even better, especially on Valentine’s Day. Trevor has been saving up money for a while and he asks Maria out on a date again, for the 500th time, but this time, it’s going to be special. He drives her off somewhere and she is blindfolded, but once it is off, she sees the most beautiful scene ever. On a hill, a table with candles, two chairs, a giant teddy bear, and roses on the ground that say WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND. She’s about to cry and says yes, they hug each other and have a beautiful dinner with the moonlight shining in the background. They head home and she hugs him once again and she kisses him. He feels like he’s in the clouds floating and the sun shining brightly with the greatest happiness ever. When they look at each other right after, Maria’s eyes are twinkling with the light from the moon, and Trevor just can’t believe this is happening. After a few months, Jose starts telling Trevor that they aren’t going to last long, then starts talking about the stages of a relationship but Trevor doesn’t care, even after a year and a half, he still goes crazy for her. Pausing the game to answer his phone, hanging out with her every chance he gets and at the end of senior year, they are still happier than ever. Proving to people that the stages of a relationship aren’t always going to be true, showing that a couple can always be happy together even when they have been dating for many years, they will get enough of each other. Never getting bored of their relationship and b=never will no matter what.

There is a Picture hat is suppose to be in the middle of the story but i wasnt able to put it and you might be able to guess where it goes.