life partners or so he says | Teen Ink

life partners or so he says

By voteforpedro BRONZE, Arlington, Texas
voteforpedro BRONZE, Arlington, Texas

silence and smile are two powerful tools. smile is the way to solve many problems and silence is the way to avoid many problems.-Iris Johansen

Chapter 1
Patrick went to his same spot behind the high school to sell his vapors and other herbal substances to make his daily cash. As he was walking there he saw a customer that was there almost daily. He leaned back on the concrete wall and the customer asked for a regular vapor. As Patrick was selling the vapor he noticed how beautiful her slipknot tee shirt looked on her. He then took a comb out and combed his hair and bent down and smiled and asked her, “God just spoke to me and said we should be life partners. What do you say?” The customer smiled and said, “Sure, I got nothing else to do.” She then introduced herself as Veronica and they both lay back at the concrete wall. Patrick then shook his head to fix his hair.  As they lay back Patrick tells Veronica, “I gotta warn you though, I’m not good with relationships.” Veronica then smiles and says “shut up and kiss me.”
Veronica never liked princess movies, the fact that one guy can changed your whole life was impossible, so she tested it. She dated and slept with multiple guys, so when she met Patrick she wasn’t sure if they were kidding around or if they were actual life partners but either way she always thought he was unique.
  As they were kissing Patrick felt as if the walls were watching them kiss. But it wasn’t the walls, it was Mr. Dingledine the school principal who wore round thick glasses, who gave students detention for bumping into him during passing period, and who also thinks YOLO is still a hot trend because he always says it when he tries something new, such as food or even just reaching something that’s not that far he’s also the biggest fat person in town. We was watching the whole thing in his office window and rushed down stairs to stop them.
He pulled them apart by pushing Patrick to the wall and grabbing Veronica by the arm. Patrick calmly said, “Aye man, back off.”
Mr. Dingledine responded. “What are you doing with this innocent girl? Don’t you know she is sixteen years old”?
“I’m 17,” said Patrick. Mr. Dingledine just stared at him as though he was about to choke him, so Patrick took a step back.
Veronica said, “Chill! I kissed him. You’re not my father!” Mr. Dingledine responded by saying, “but on the contrary, I do know your father very well, and I know he would not like this at all.” Veronica didn’t care, so she just walked off with Patrick following her.
  Patrick asked her if she was hungry and took her to Pedro’s Beanie Burgers. Patrick sat with Veronica at a table and asked a waiter for the menus, and after they ordered their meals, Patrick finally asked, “So how does he know your father?” Veronica said, “It’s a pretty funny story. My dad and Mr. Dingledine were pretty popular guys back then. They dated almost every girl in this city and my mom was one of them. She dated Mr. Dingledine back in high school, and I wonder why people liked him so much back then, I wonder what happened to him.” “Well they both had a few beers and well one of them asked the other out, but my dad wouldn’t tell me, and they both woke up in bed together screaming. ” Patrick was in shock but cried laughing that Mr. Dingledine slept with a guy.
Veronica laughed with him and they both thought it was so funny that they laughed until their meal came, and even then they were laughing with their mouths full. After the meal, Veronica and Patrick both sat at a bench, and Veronica laid her head on Patrick’s legs and told him, “I’m broke. Where can I get some money?”
Patrick then told her, “With me you’ll never have to worry about money.”
Veronica smiled when he said that, but then said, “I don’t think vapors can support us for the rest of our lives. They’re good but not that good.”
Patrick said, “One of my uncles in Canada needs me to do a job for him what do you think, want to come?”
Veronica smiled and said “like I said I got nothing better to do”

The idea of romance have gottan old, so i created another