tough love

I know i like you but when were together why is it so hard to say I Love You, because the meaning of it might not be true.There are things I say that I'm not sure i do...sometimes i feel I don't need you but when your not there I want you.beingin this position is hard I need to do this thing right for moving on won't do maybe letting go of the past will do. I need you to understand now is not right but if you wait I'll tell you the for sure date and time for when you and I could be together. I'm pretty sure I won't lie just hold on tight and we could make things right.I promise I won't fail.For me you are the one I've always held on to for the good and bad, I've known your there but I guess I didn't care.I'm sorry for the pain I know this situation is making you insain.Just wait for now and things will be better somehow.

laura7006 said...
I liked it!! it was very raw, like all of a sudden there was a flood of feelings and ideas!! would u check out my story? its called our hearts in a tin boat and its not very good but id love some feedback :) i really liked ur story!

Mooky.Capulet said...
it could be a great poem if you change the format