He Loves Me He Loves Me Not | Teen Ink

He Loves Me He Loves Me Not

January 20, 2015
By Hollywood__Lightskin BRONZE, New York, New York
Hollywood__Lightskin BRONZE, New York, New York
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Venus, Scarlet, and Leo are in a Hawai’i Pacific Health Hospital in Kapi Olani. The girls mother is dying of a brain aneurysm. The girls are are very close to their mother. A few days after the death of Innala, Venus and Scarlet went to a courthouse in Honolulu, Hawai’i where Scarlet gained full custody of her younger sister Venus.
The girls went home.
  “Welcome home princess,” Scarlet said excitedly.
  “I missed you so much,” Venus replied.
  “How are feeling? Do you want to lay down? Are you hungry?, “ Scarlet asked.
  “ I’m fine, I mean I guess, I’m a little hungry though,” Venus Replied.
  “What would you like to eat princess?” Scarlet replied.
  “Anything,’’ Venus replied.
  “Anything Meaning?” Scarlet asked.
  “Chicken Parmesan with Ziti,” Venus replied.
  “Okay beautiful, I’ll have dinner done by 4:30/5:00,” Scarlet said anxiously.
  “ Okay, Im just gonna lay down. Where’s my room?” Venus Asked tiredly.
  “It’s the second door on the left upstairs,” Scarlet said.
  “K, thanks,” Venus replied.
Venus went upstairs and found her room. She opened the door. Venus was surprised to see that her room was painted to a beautiful turquoise and white. There was many pictures of her when she was younger up until her last photo shoot. Venus was very happy. She layed down, and her boyfriend Leo called her phone.
“Hello,” Venus answered.
“Hey, babygirl,” Leo replied.
“What you doing beautiful?,” Leo Asked.
“Laying down,” Venus said while yawning.
“Did I wake you up?” Leo Asked.
“No I Just Layed down I was about to take a nap,” Venus said tiredly.
“Oh okay,I’ll let you take your nap.Call me when you wake up. Love you !,” Leo Said
“Okay. Bye,” Venus said then hung up and fell asleep.
When the food was finished cooking Scarlet brang Venus the food. Venus was so hungry that she ate all the food in about 5 to 10 minutes.
A few months later Leo Venus’s boyfriend had moved in with Venus and Scarlet. Venus and Scarlet had been modeling for about the past 3½  years. Leo and Venus decided to have a baby so they  told Scarlet what they were planning to do.
“So, Leo and I were thinking about having a baby,” Venus said nervously but anxiously.
   “No,” replied Scarlet.
“What you mean no its my body if I want a baby I’m gonna have one. Simple,” Venus said angrily.
   “You're too young to have a child of your own. Plus you're living under my roof therefore you're gonna listen to my rules,” Scarlet replied even angrier.
“I don’t give two f**ks I didn’t ask to be here! My mother’s not here now you wanna take her place? B**** nah!” yelled Venus.
Two days later, while Scarlet was working late in a photo shoot Venus and Leo had sexual intercourse and that day Venus became pregnant.
5 ½ months later Scarlet asked venus about her period.
“Hey girly,” Scarlet greeted Venus.
“Hey,” replied Venus.
“Uhh, I don’t really know how to go about asking this but I know your period is regulated and you haven’t gotten your period in over 5 ½ months. What’s going on?,” Scarlet asked.
“Okay I’m not gonna lie to you but…I’m Pregnant,” Venus remarked sadly.
“What?! How can this be?” Scarlet questioned.
“I’m sorry,” said Venus sadly.
“What you mean by you're sorry? I specifically said don’t have sex, especially not in my house. And you betrayed me, you know what just go to your room. Matter fact you wanna be grown right?! You can be grown, act how you wanna act. Go ahead do it, but you're not gonna be in my house while you're doing it.” Scarlet said disappointedly.
“What are you trying to say?” Venus asked sadly .
“Venus you know exactly what I’m tryna say. Don’t play stupid.” Scarlet replied angrily.
“No, I really don’t” Venus implied.
“Well, since you wanna play dumb. I’m trying to say your not gonna be acting grown in my house meaning you can pack your things and get out. Its that simple.” Scarlet said scarcely.
“Please don’t be mad at me” Venus implied.
Venus walked away, and went into her room. As soon as Venus walked into the room she grabbed her phone and called her boyfriend, Leo. Leo was at “work” or so he says. While hes at “work” hes actually cheating on Venus with another girl. Since Leo didn’t answer the phone the first time Venus called his phone multiple times. She continued to call until he answered his phone.
He finally answered and said “Hello”
“What the hell babe! I called you about 18 times and now you’re picking up the phone like nothing.Wow!” Venus said angrily.
“My bad bae but you exaggerate too much you only called me 4 times. You know I love you. But wassup, what happen?” Leo asked.
“I love you too. And did you sign the lease to that place yet?” Venus asked.
“Yea, Why” Leo replied.
“Good, We need to move in there ASAP because my sister found out about the baby so now we can’t stay here. She kicked us out.” Venus said sadly.
“Okay, well when do you wanna move in, I get the keys in 20-30 minutes, I just signed the lease.” Leo replied.
“Today.” Venus Said scarcely.
“Okay, just let me know what time so I can go over to the house and help you move everything, because you not gonna be lifting heavy things and hurt my baby, Well both my babies.” Leo Implied while laughing.
“Hahaha so funny, and by the way I have a doctors appointment on Monday.” Venus said.
“Um Okay. Do you want me to go ?” Leo asked hoping that she would say no.
“Well obviously. I don’t want to be alone in this. You got me pregnant therefore you need to do your part as a father.” Venus implied with an attitude
Leo didn’t say anything he just hung up the phone. Leo went to the apartment and started cleaning up the apartment so it can look as if nobody has been living there at all. Meanwhile he had the keys for over 2 weeks. Later that night Leo went over to Scarlets house and helped Venus pack their things. Then they brought them to their new apartment. When they got to the apartment Venus felt something was wrong because the entire apartment was fully furnished.
“Leo?” Venus called out
“Yes? What you don’t like it? I thought it would be great for the 3 of us, its not to big nor is it to small. Its just right.” Leo asked
“No, its not that, I love it. Its that if you just signed the lease today how is the apartment fully furnished?”  Venus questioned
“Uh, I’ve been furnishing the apartment for the past week but I signed the lease today.” Leo said
“Oh Okay” Venus replied with a confused look on her face
“Let’s just finish putting the stuff away so we can go eat” Leo said while trying to fold the clothes
“Hmm okay I guess” Venus said
While unpacking the boxes Leo’s phone kept ringing, either it was a phone call or a message. During that whole time Leo didn’t answer it he would just glance over at it and then set it down. Once they were finished they freshened up and decided to eat at an all you can eat chinese buffet.
Dinner was very awkward because Venus felt as if Leo was hiding something but she never brought anything up. As the night continued he asked her if she wanted to go for a walk along the beach and she said I guess. They finished eating and later went to a nearby beach. They walked along the beach for about 30 minutes.
A couple months later Venus found out about Leos affair. Venus was about 7-8 months pregnant now. Scarlet hasn’t spoken to or seen Venus since she told her she couldn’t live there anymore. Scarlet decided to call Venus.
“Hello” Venus said while weeping
“Hey, Are you okay” Scarlet asked
“No not really” Venus replied and started to cry even harder
“Where are you I’m coming to get you” Scarlet said with lots of tension in her voice
“I’m at 102-35 Walnut Ave off of Atlantic Place” Venus said
“I’ll be there in 5 mins” Scarlet replied as she jumped in her car and drove off.
Scarlet drove to pick up Venus speeding and running the lights along the way. Once she got to Venus apt she texted her to let her know to come down and Venus gave her 2 mins. Venus wiped her face and went outside.
As she walked into Scarlets car she said
“Hey whats up”
“Hey what’s up? thats what I wanna know” Scarlet said while looking at her
“What are you talking about?” Venus said
“Huh Venus lets be honest we haven't spoke in about 2-3 months and when i called you and you were crying and I’m hearing around and I saw that Leo has another girlfriend” Scarlet implied  
Venus just looks down and starts to cry uncontrollably
“Yes unfortunately it is true, I just found out a few days ago after we came home from a dr appointment the girl was here” said Venus
“SHE WAS WHERE” screamed Scarlet
“Here she was here waiting for him” Venus said shaking her head
“Ok and???” Scarlet asked
“Apparently before i moved in with Leo here she lived with him and the day i moved in he told her he was moving back with his parents because the bills were too much for him alone. The day I moved in I felt a certain type of way because the whole apartment was furnished and he had  all of the cooking ware and utensils already. When I asked him he said that it was a surprise for me that he was furnishing it so I said ok. Since that day he said he has been working a lot of overtime, but when i asked him about the pay he said that they owe him. On top of that he has been late so when i confronted him on it he said he would be in his parents house, and little did I know that she was living in his parents house with him.”
Scarlet just looked at Venus with pain in her eyes.
“So that day as we were walking to the the house she started screaming at Leo so i asked her who she was and thats when she started to tell me everything and to top it all off shes 2 to 3 months pregnant as well.”
Scarlet held Venus so tight and started to cry with her. They embraced for about 15 minutes and all Scarlet whispered in Venus’s ear was “I’m sorry, please forgive me, I’m so sorry” After the 15 minutes passed the two girls recollected themselves and faced each other. Scarlet looked at Venus and said
“Where is he now”
“At work or wherever he goes” replied Venus
“Ok so we’re going to go up there and get everything that belongs to you and the baby and take it to my house, your house where you and the baby belong” Scarlet said
Venus looked up at her and said “really you really mean that”
“of course i do i should have never been so closed minded  and hard on you” Scarlet said
So they got out of the car and went upstairs. As they walked in Scarlet could see the pain her sister was going through and she just hugged her. After everything was packed and in Scarlets car Venus took one last look at the apartment and started to cry again. Scarlet hugged her tight and rubbed her belly while reassuring her that everything will be ok and her and the baby will never need anything. Venus left and promised herself she would never look back.
As they arrived back to Scarlet’s house Venus was so surprised when she walked in, Scarlet had babyproofed the entire house. Scarlet grabbed Venus by the hand and said “come on lets go upstairs”. As they got to the top of  the stairs Venus noticed that Scarlet had turned the extra room into a nursery room for the baby. They walked into the nursery where Scarlet held Venus and said “WELCOME HOME”.