Love is going to be the death of me | Teen Ink

Love is going to be the death of me

December 10, 2014
By Alexandra234 BRONZE, Monte Alto, Texas
Alexandra234 BRONZE, Monte Alto, Texas
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
sometimes crying is the only way our eyes can speak when we have no words to describe the pain.


I woke up in a cold dark basement. I was confused. How did I get here. I still had the watch my boyfriend gave me so I checked the time. I was in big trouble. I was late. I need to get out of here. I ran to the door and banged on the door. It swung open, throwing me against the wall. There he was, smirking.his eyes holding an evil glint. I tried running to the door, knowing what was going to happen. He grabbed my arm and threw me on the floor. He was drunk. This always happened when he is drunk . I got on my feet, taking a step back.he took two steps forward. Tears were falling from my eyes. He grabbed my hair and roughly kissed me. I tried pulling back, not liking the taste of what he was drinking. He pulled away with a smirk. "Such a waste. What did I see in you," he said. I was confused. What was he talking about. He grabbed my hair again and slammed me into the wall. He slammed me into it the wall so hard I felt blood dripping down. I was slowly drifting into unconsciousness. He picked me up and grabbed ahold of my neck. He was chocking me. I was going to die. All because I couldn't leave him. I wouldn't leave him. Everyone told me to leave him. He was a player. I didn't listen to them. I thought he actually loved me. I know I truly loved him. His love is going to be the death of me. His love was the death of me.