confused in love | Teen Ink

confused in love

December 5, 2014
By babygirl2316 BRONZE, Santa Rosa, California
babygirl2316 BRONZE, Santa Rosa, California
1 article 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
CANT $TOP WONT $TOP.::


CONFUSED IN LOVE

CHAPTER 1: How it all started.
It all began when I came to this group home. Hi, my name is Nevaeh and I am 15 years old. Well, the reason I am in a group home is because I ran away from home and I was doing drugs. Before I came here I wasn’t necessarily interested in girls, I mean I’ve kissed girls before but only when I was drunk or high. When I got here, I met this girl named Alex. We didn’t get along very well at first, but after a while we started talking and we were cool. But Alex was different from other girls; she dressed like a guy and kind of acted like one too. I think the reason why I liked her was the way she carried her self. She acted like she didn’t care but really she did. She would get mad at me for stupid s***, but I don’t think she understood how much I liked her. I didn’t like to admit it though, the reason for that was because there was another girl in the house named Natalie and she liked Alex too. Every time I talked to Alex, Natalie would get p----- off. So for a while I tried not to talk to Alex. But that didn’t last for long before I gave in and started talking to her again. When I was dating this guy named Jason and he made me cry, she called him and cussed him out. Every time someone would p--- me off, Alex would pull me aside and tell me to just ignore it. For a while I was confused because Alex would laugh when the other girls p----- me off, but I learned to ignore it so it didn’t really affect me. When Natalie turned eighteen Alex got moved into her room I got really jealous. One morning Alex was mad at me, and she kissed Natalie right In front of me I got really mad and got put on program freeze for punching a wall and slamming the door. I guess I was sprung or something because I have never gotten mad over something like that. One day Alex reminded me of the way my ex-boyfriend Brad looked at me, my heart jumped and I got butterflies when she did that. I don’t know how she did it but she made me like her. Her smile is the cutest thing ever and if you saw it, you would probably fall for her too.
 


The author's comments:

If you like this part you going to love the next!