The Saddest Good-Bye Letter

Tears run down his face as he stares down at his beloved Sara. She gave him everything that he ever needed. She bought him a very expensive Rolex, even though her love was all that he needed. He places a letter on top of Sara's corpse at the wake of her funeral. He had wrote it a few weeks before Sara's death. He was going to give it to her the day that she died. But now the letter and love that he had for her, will die with her. Sara's wake ended a few hours latter and her lover have left. The letter was buried with Sara and was left there with her for all eternity. Even though no one knew what it said, he wrote:

'My Dearest Sara,
I have no reason for the way that I feel for you. Everyone thinks we would be a cute couple together. But here I am, stuck in the middle with you. Deep down inside, I wanted to be with you. I just never had the guts to tell you. But I have the guts to write it to you.

Our friends all make fun of us. Can't live with them, can't live without them. Huh, Sara? That's what you always said to me. I really hope that I gave you this letter. And I more then hope that I gave it to you on your birthday. Sara, with all my heart, I love you. And I hope that you love me, too. No matter what, I will always love you. Sara, you may be only eighteen, and I may be just nineteen, but I have one question to ask you. Look up at me, please, if I am still standing there. If not, then here it goes. Will you marry me, Sara?

I Will Wait For You,
Eric'

Inside the envelope was a gold ring with half a rose on it. Eric had the other one on his finger. For the rest of his life, Eric lived alone. He never found anyone as good as Sara, for Sara was his perfect angel.

M.S.S.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 28, 2010 at 2:17 am:
Call me a baby but i wanted to cry...

TheReader said...
May 19, 2010 at 3:45 pm:
That is s sad that he never found love. Good job!

BrittanyHale said...
Feb. 17, 2010 at 6:33 pm:
That was lovely.:)