Me to You | Teen Ink

Me to You

September 17, 2014
By yermyam00 BRONZE, Seoul, Other
yermyam00 BRONZE, Seoul, Other
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Don't write for others; write for yourself.


Stephan loved moments like this.

Quiet nights spent on the rooftop, a sweet breeze brushing his cheeks, the stars twinkling, and his arms wrapped around his lover's waist.

He inhaled the scent of his girlfriend’s shampoo; vanilla and honey. It was incredibly relaxing, and the blond felt all the stress leaving his body. The girl had an effect on him, a powerful effect. There was no one else in the world that made Stephan feel the way he did other than Erica.

The two lovers were laying down on the large beanbag that they kept on the top of their home. Stephan's arm was wrapped securely around his girlfriend's waist. The Californian sky was the perfect source of light, setting a mellow and romantic mood between the pair. Erica snuggled closer to her personal pillow and entwined their hands.

“What are you thinking about?” Stephan asked, staring at his unusually quiet girlfriend.

“How immensely happy I am,” The short girl answered with a smile. She played with the her boyfriend's slender fingers. “How I love being like this, with you.”

“Always being cheesy,” He teased his lover but a grin made it’s way onto his face. He kissed Erica’s cheek.

“I know you love it,” The brunette gave him her dorky signature smile. Her boyfriend laughed, his husky voice ringing through the night.

“Yeah, I do,” The blond agreed easily. The couple fell silent again, and they began to gaze at the stars above them. It was such a beautiful night, and the sweet couple couldn’t be more content spending it with the other. Stephan almost fell asleep due to the calming atmosphere, but Erica's melodic voice brought her back to reality.

“Steph?”

“Hmm, baby?” He hummed back, not opening his eyes.

“Do you think we’re going too fast? I mean, we’ve only been going out for a few weeks now…” The petite girl wondered. It didn’t sound like the question was meant to be serious, but her boyfriend was alarmed anyways.

“Why, do you think we’re going too fast?” He shifted his position and looked at his lover.

“No, but….” Taeyeon hesitated. “Well, you know I’ve never…. I’ve never been in another relationship before. I’m not sure if….” She didn’t really know how to state her worry. Were other couples like this when they first started? Were they as close as she and him? Would the spark fade when time passed? She didn’t know how to get her thoughts out into words.

But Stephan knew what his girlfriend was trying to say. Her silly worry made him smile.

“Well, you’re my best friend, and we’ve known each other for years,” He replied casually. “I think we know each other well enough to skip through all the complicated phases of relationships. I just want to be as close to you as possible.”

“But…. But what happens later when, when we’ve been a couple for a long time?” The brunette questioned. “Won’t things get…. boring?”

“Are you saying that you’ll get bored of me?” Stephan gasped, faking offense. His girlfriend shook her head.

“No! That’s not what I meant,” Erica pouted. Her boyfriend chuckled and pinched her adorable cheeks.

“You’re so cute,” The blond cooed. “I really don’t know how to deal with your adorable side.”

“Stop,” She frowned, not enjoying the teasing. Her lover continued to laugh and leaned in for a soft kiss.

“I don’t think you’ll ever have to worry about our relationship getting boring,” He said as he pulled away. He gave his beautiful girlfriend his best smile. “I’ll always find you fascinating, every single day. And everyday, my affection for you will only grow, so don’t even think about getting bored, Ms. Reeves."

"And you said I was the cheesy one," Erica giggled. "I kinda love you a lot, Stephan Fields. Do you know that?" She confessed with a soft whisper.

"Really now," He nuzzled his nose into her hair. "I kinda love you a lot too, Erica," Stephan could feel his heart thumping in his chest. The most precious person in the world was in his arms, telling him she loved him. The night couldn't get any more perfect.

But Erica suddenly pulled him into a heated kiss, proving him wrong.

It did.


The author's comments:

Just a sweet romance fic :)

Partially inspired by the song Whisper by TTS. It's great, you should give it a listen.

 
Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace
 
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
 
Return
 
 
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
 
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift
 
 
English
 
 
alt
alt
 
 
Preferences