Te Amo | Teen Ink

Te Amo

July 9, 2014
By FieryMouse BRONZE, Leicester, Other
FieryMouse BRONZE, Leicester, Other
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.” J.R.R. Tolkien


The mist swirled around the bodies twisting and moving underneath the strobe lights to the sensual music. A dark figure was walking up to me, her hips swaying to the rhythm; I swiped a tear which had escaped from my heavily made up eyes. Her piercing blue eyes cut straight through me, to my soul. Only she could do that, no matter how much I resisted her. She looked like a pure angel, except for the pain in her eyes; I could see the tears building up behind those perfectly shaped lashes. I didn’t want to hurt her, I loved her. No, I love her, of course I still do. But we couldn’t be spotted together. Not here, not anywhere.
Her lithe arms wrapped around my waist gently; my hands involuntarily clasped the back of her neck and we danced together, as one. I couldn’t resist. Her plump lips curved into a shy smile; tempting me, encouraging me, reminding me of her inexperience. I couldn’t destroy her innocence. She drew me close.
“Te Amo,” she whispered into my ear, yet I could still hear her above the music. Realisation sunk in, my heart pounded, my eyes widened, my stomach dropped. I took a step back, getting my silver stilettos caught in another woman’s dress. We both fell. Ignoring, the woman’s angry outburst, I quickly glanced up. She was gone.


The author's comments:
It's not finished yet! I wanted to create tension and mystery in a not-your-typical-cheesy-love-story.