timeless regret

Wish you could leave this place you have come to in your age? Wish you could take away the hurt, the pain? What if I told you I could take you back to a time where two lives intervened. Would you come with me? Stop the sufforing of a broken heart. End the thought of regret from saying no. From running away. Please come with me now. I am tired of hearing your dreams aloud when your asleep, Then stuned silence when your awake. I know about him. About your one true love. The love you refused to be with because moving on would mean losing your other love. Freedom. So would you take it back? Complete your life? I know about him. About your one true love. All because of your dreams everynight. So what now? Will you risk it all just to stay misserable or will you come with me now? Escape the freedom and be happy.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

RarelyJadedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:28 pm:
This is beautiful :)