4 letter word L_VE | Teen Ink

4 letter word L_VE

April 4, 2014
By goosemonster7 BRONZE, Klamath Falls, Oregon
goosemonster7 BRONZE, Klamath Falls, Oregon
4 articles 1 photo 0 comments

My heart beat raced as his hand went from my neck to my hips. I loved being around him he made my world better. I couldn't control myself around him it was like I had no control over what I did. When he kissed me I felt like I was going to faint. My name is Luna and I am 17 years old.His name is Sam and hes my boyfriend(Sort of). It was weird because we hated each other at first but a spark ignited between us. I met him through my friend Lizzie and he seemed like every other guy. To put it nicely he was a jerk and was very popular with the girls. I was shocked when I found myself falling for him. I normally didn't go for guys like him, but something about him was different. Whenever I was around him my pulse raced and I couldn't resist his lips. Just the thought of them touching mine sent a wave of sensation through my body. I knew he was the one for me and the only one. I loved him more than anything in the world and would do anything for him. I describe love as a 4 letter word used when you find your ONE(but don't settle for any guy until you find your one.).


The author's comments:
I was inspired to write this because people use the word love to loosely. Love should be the one You know is the right one, don't let anyone take your love who doesn't deserve it.