Harsh Love

"Payback!" a strange voice said. Bang. I felt my body . I didn't feel anything? Jason, he most have shot Jason! I felt over his body quickly. I suddenly hit the bullet wound. It was right in the middle of his head. "Jason, you can't leave me! Stay with me, please Jason!" I yelled. Gasping for air he responded, "Laur, I lov-"

I woke up from my dream screaming his name. I've been having the same dream ever since he died. I looked over at my clock and it read 3:38. It was way to early for me to get up yet so I turned over and went to sleep, after taking to more sleeping pills. I didn't wake back up until 10:30 that morning. It felt good to be finally able to sleep again.

I quickly got out of bed and took a shower. I took my good time in the shower. It felt good to have the warm water hit me the way it did. I felt alive for the first time since Jason died. I have no idea why it took so long for me to feel this way but suddenly I did and it felt great. After my shower I went over to my closet and pulled a pair of skinny jeans and sweater out. I brushed my hair and put on the clothes. I ran to my truck and started it then i was off to get my morning coffee.