My fantasy world | Teen Ink

My fantasy world

By angellynn99 BRONZE, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
angellynn99 BRONZE, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

"Don't give a damn about what color someone is. You could make a new friend," quoted by my best friend Josh.

I see you walking down the street. You don’t get close enough to me before I pass out. Next thing I know, I’m alone with somebody somewhere. But, where? I am a clueless person right now. I opened up my eyes a little and noticed the person. He must’ve got help and took me to this place. I still wondered where I was at. I might have been somewhere that there are doctors and other people but I don’t know.

Next Day
I must be somewhere I know but I don’t recognize it. I must not have waken up until late in the morning because I missed breakfast. The boy was there with me. He told me his name was Christopher. He told me that we were in a hospital and I will be in here for a few more days. He also told me that he liked me and then I told him I liked him. After that, he asked me if I wanted to go out with him. I told him that I think we should wait. He should be with other girls right now. He doesn’t want to be though. He wants to be with me even though I have a rare health condition. He said he’ll never leave me. I wanted to be with him so bad but I knew I only had a few days to live. I told him that I only had a few days to live. He was sad but said he’ll spend every minute with me. When it was my last day to live, the doctors told me that I wouldn’t die. I was so relieved. I told him and he was so happy for me. So… then he asked me if I would be his girlfriend. I said yes.

Five Years Later
We’re out for dinner. Just me and my boyfriend. He said he had something special for me. We got an appetizer to split. Our main meals came out soon. While we were eating, my favorite band One Direction came out and sang Little Things. Then after they were done, my boyfriend got done on one knee and asked me to marry him. I cried a little and said yes. We went in for a kiss then spent the rest of the evening back at his place cuddling and we fell asleep in each others’ arms.

A year later
This is it. My wedding day is finally here. I look lovely in my dress. He looks just like himself in his tuxedo. Me and my dad walk down the aisle. Me and my boyfriend both say yes and say our promises. We dance to the first song. After that, we head off to our honeymoon.
A year later

This is romantic and a fantasy.