The First and the Last

The first day of the week was Tuesday for us. We hated school, every day; all of our group got bullied until the day the group of boys came to help us at school. It was a group of four boys who were tough as nails.
It all started on the 3rd week of school. We were in class, me and Rikki. I and she were doing our usual thing in that class, put our music in and not pay attention. Then these two gorgeous boys walked in, I tapped Rikki and made her look up and she froze like she was scared shitless. They looked at Rikki and looked at me, talking to Rikki.
“Hello, Can I help you boys?” Said Mrs. Hail
“Yes. We came from New Hampshire and we are the new students.” He said as he gave her the tardy slips. “I am Lucian and this is Dante.”
“All right boys have a seat; we are getting ready to read pages 41-57.” She said loudly while the rest of us groaned.
The only open seats were the ones behind me and Rikki. I knew Rikki knew these guys or she wouldn’t have looked the way she did. She moved to put her headphones back in and not pay attention but the one boy named Lucian stopped her.
“Hey, looks like we’re are going to be seat friends.” He said.
“Hey you don’t have to sit by the freaks. We can move two of our buddies to have you sit up here.” Some prep yelled from up front.
I just went and put my headphones in and so did Rikki. We both zoned out for the rest of the period. The bell rang for lunch and me and Rikki we’re the first ones out the door.
We met up with Cher and Lillie at the lunch table outside. Then we noticed the two boys in class; were in a group of four just like us. They noticed Rikki and came over to talk to us. Something about these guys just gave me a weird vibe.
“Hey guys!” Lucian said, “We haven’t introduced everyone. I am Lucian; this is Deandre and Maddox and this quiet one over here is Dante.
“Why do you guys want to hang out with freaks like us?” I said looking at the preppy table over in the corner. They were giggling about us probably.

MarmmyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 9:11 pm:
Could use a bit more editing.

birtas said...
Sep. 11 at 10:16 am:
It was a good story, I personally think It wouldn't happen in reality though. Good job!

birtas said...
Sep. 11 at 9:52 am:
yeah well good story, but that will never actually happen in reality