Just a passing by | Teen Ink

Just a passing by

August 26, 2013
By RaveNevermore PLATINUM, Norfolk, Virginia
RaveNevermore PLATINUM, Norfolk, Virginia
35 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
A fate worse than death is a life less lived


"You're a sexist and you're a conformist" underneath muffled tones of warm breathe he looked her in the eye; like a blazing fire full of passion full of lust they burned they always burned for her. She had porcelain skin and hair as thick and as dark as tar pits, he was like something only god himself could perfect. The chiseled definitions of his face flexed. "And you’re a cheap trick." he scanned her focusing on her slender waist and her legs that seemed to stretch for miles from underneath the cherry red latex dress; she looked back into his cold ice blue eyes, her hands trembling as she watched his face change. He reached up and caressed her face feeling the warmth of her cheeks, her hands stopped as her legs turned to jelly. “You maybe $150 all night, but your love is priceless to me.” He smiled as her eyes pooled with tears; because in Chicago she knew there wasn’t a man like Jason for miles, but she knew he was just a mistaken boy that didn’t know the value of a dollar. She smiled as she wiped away the tears, and said softly “I’m not the girl who you think I am, I’m a 5 star hooker a bottom b****.” He let go of her face and walked to the room door of the Motel 6 as he clenched his fist and said” I know but I love you no more and no less and I would never hurt you like those other slim balls. You’re my everything Cher my princess.” Such sweet words it was unbelievable that this was happening to her maybe that last bump killed her she checked for a pulse; fine maybe god had finally cut her some slack and given her a gift. But she knew all too well that dreaming was for suckers and kids and she was hooker and had no dreams, she looked him in the eye and said “Jason go take my payment and.” Before she could finish the sentence he was already gone.