Dre and Kara | Teen Ink

Dre and Kara

By Miika SILVER, Bayfield, Colorado
Miika SILVER, Bayfield, Colorado

"I came... I saw... I conquered..."
- Julia Caesar

“I'm sorry that this has happened. But I can't fall in love, not be because I am not capable but because I can not stand the pain. Not again.” I whispered. I wanted him so bad. I want he to wrap me in his strong arms and crush me against his chest. But none of that could ever happen. I knew that, and surely he had to know that too. “Forgive me” I took a step back. My back brushed up against the wall.

“No. I can not believe that. I know you feel it too. I know it. But I will not force into something that you say you do not wish for.” He walked up to me, then. “I must go, I'm sorry for taking up your time with this.” He went to step around me, and just ever so slightly his arm brushed against mine. Suddenly, it was like I reacted before I could think. I grabbed him by his shirt, and shoved him against the door (What the hell was I doing?). I glanced up at his green eyes, the dared me to continue. I stood up on my tip toes and pressed my mouth against his.

He kissed me back, automatically it seemed. His lips were soft against mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close, crushing me against him, just like I had want him to do. I responded by lifting my arms to put them around his neck. The kiss deepened, and a low moan escaped from his throat. Passion seemed to flow from one of us to the other. It was almost to much to bare. He bent down and picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist. He traced the edge of my lips with his tongue until I opened my mouth and let him in. Our tongues swirled together, tasting each other until a moan of my own escaped me. He slowly walked to the bed and laid me down on the soft mattress, I pulled him down on top of me, bring his mouth to mine again.

“So... Guys... I hate to interrupt because I've been waiting for this to happen for Dre for like three hundred years, but we got a hit and we need to go.” Griffin said as he popped his head in the bedroom door. I shoved Dre to the side and sat up.

This is the first kiss sence I have written, I was wondering what you guys thought... Advice please?