Ria & Jay

“Oh my God, are you serious?”
“YES. Don’t look now, but I swear he’s staring right at you.”
Ria couldn't believe her friend. It was impossible. It must have been a figment of Dree’s imagination. There was no way, no chance in Hell, that Jay was staring at her. Jay, tall and dreamy. Jay, with his mega-watt smile and perfectly messy hair. Jay, with his tan skin and honey brown eyes.
No. No, it couldn't be. “Maybe I've got something on my back. I was sitting in front of Javi, you know. I don’t think it’s possible to do that without Dorito crumbs landing on your back.” Ria assured Dree. But Dree wouldn't have any of her friend’s crap. She knew Jay was staring at her best friend.
“Oh my God, oh my GOD.” Dree kicked Ria’s leg repeatedly under the table. “He’s coming over. Oh Jesus. He’s walking here. He’s smiling. S***.”
Ria’s heart nearly exploded out of her chest when she heard the unmistakable voice. It was soothing, yet unnerving.
“Hey,” Jay said.
Ria couldn't handle the excitement so she exploded and died. The End.

yourlove-mywings said...
May 21, 2013 at 11:11 am
it was really good.. interesting ending. i hope they didn't get splattered.. lol!!! :D

sarah98This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
...the end was the best though!!

AHAHA! i loved the begining, and the ending totally reminded me of something me and my best friend would do.