Once Upon a Broken Heart | Teen Ink

Once Upon a Broken Heart

May 7, 2013
By Dani_31 SILVER, Hooker, Oklahoma
Dani_31 SILVER, Hooker, Oklahoma
6 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"the great thing about music is, when it hits you it doesnt hurt"
-Bob Marley


Let me tell you a story of an handsome young man, and a mess of a young lady, and how two unlikly people could cross paths and take a second look as each other. How that young girl couldn't get that young man off her mind but as they kept walking they founf themselves with other people smiling and laughing and carrying on with their lives. Everytime thy passed by each other they'd look back and smile at each other and each time they shared that moment when time just stopped and everything was perfect and beautiful. As every beautiful moment has to end so did the smiling. They didn't even take a second look and it was breaking the young girl's heart, but little did she know he was hurting too. So they never spoke nor looked at each other until one day the crossed the same path the has the first time they met. Finally the young man got up the courage and asked, "what went wrong", the young girl replied as her eyes filled with tears, "you just stopped smiling". wiping the tears and kissing her softly the young man said "give me another reason too". No longer do they cross paths but walk hand-in-hand following the same one, together.


The author's comments:
hey i would love it if y'all would tell me what you think please because this is the first time I've ever written something like this so please comment and tell me in the most brutishly honest way what you think.