The truth. | Teen Ink

The truth.

April 24, 2013
By Rainboww GOLD, Centralia, Washington
Rainboww GOLD, Centralia, Washington
10 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"An occasional person found him arrogant, Most simply figured he had grown up a bit fast than everyone else." - The notebook


The truth is, I miss you, I mean. "us" I miss kissing you at the park, I miss hugging you and my face only reaching your stomach. I miss yelling at you while you play video games. I miss you loving me. I miss you sneaking into my room to look to the pictures i drew of me & you. I miss you wanting me to be the only girl in your life. I miss your blue eyes, staring at mine as we'd talk. I miss watching you drinking milk at the worn down lunch table. I miss your brown hair flying in the wind as you ride your bike to my house. I miss when you met my dad and he judged you right away. I miss you laughing at my cruddy jokes. I miss me being "your" girl. I miss you smiling, and me being the reason. I miss the way you'd make me fun of me and hug me even I tried to fight you off. I miss my dad showing you how badly I cleaned dishes.I miss you saying " Bye." to me as I walked of the bus. I miss you holding my hand and you saying I sweat a lot. I miss you looking at me longingly. I miss you holding me when I was crying. I miss you. I miss you, and all our memories. I just, want you back, you know? I want you back. That's the lousy truth.


The author's comments:
I miss him, oh so dearly.