Revenge

I sighed, pulling my short plaid skirt higher above my knees, making sure to cover the little hairs I had failed to wax off.

“Are you sure you can do this? You’re pretty stupid to think of a plan like this.” I turned to glare at Reesa. Her curly black hair cascaded past her shoulders. Her glistening brown eyes glared suspiciously at me. What else would I expect from my enemy since birth?

“I think I can handle a simple thing like this!” I snapped, twirling my short curly hair to keep them in place. Now that I actually thought about it, I didn’t know if I could do this. I mean, trying to seduce the star quarterback of Whitfield High was social suicide.

“Whatever! Don’t ruin this chance. I plan on making him suffer.” At least that was something both of us agreed on.

The bell for the next class rang. She grabbed my wrist, dragging me toward the bathroom door.

“Don’t mess this up! This is our chance. After this we go back to being enemies.Ok?” She stressed the ok.

I nodded. She smiled, the first smile she had given me, since the embarrassing milk- down- the- shirt fiasco.

“Now go!” I gasped, feeling her push me out.

Before I could at snap at her, I felt my body collide with a muscled chest. I gasped, turning my gaze to blue eyes. The blue eyes of Jason Mahone.The guy we planned to get revenge on.

Tabitha1233 said...
WoW! When are you going to write the rest? This is so intriguing! I want to know what happens next...