Mass Confusion

I'm at such a loss for words right now. Is this what it feels like to be led on? I barely even know. Or is everything okay, and I'm just paranoid? At this point I just need to be away from you. You initiated all of this. You asked me to dinner, you volunteered to be my valentine, you told me I was beautiful and said you liked me. And today you talk about relationships like they're the most awful thing on the planet. Why? Why do you do this to me? I'm just a poor girl trying to grow up. How do I grow up to be whole when all I know is how to live with a broken heart? Just enlighten me. Tell me something. Tell me anything, because anything is better than nothing. I'd rather live knowing you lied than live not knowing you at all. One day I'll move on. I'm graduating from school, going to college, starting my life to the best of my ability. You'll still be here when I come home, this I'm sure of. Stop being so stuck in your ways and open yourself up to me! I'm not her! I'm not going to cheat on you or lie or do anything to hurt you intentionally. I like you so much that I can't focus on my life anymore. One day I could even seeing myself love you. So please, I'm begging you. Let me down easily. Or just let me down at all. I need this confusion to be over. Most of all, I need you