Love Chats

IvyLeague1234 logged on at 10:34 pm.

IvyLeague1234: Hi, Jack. Are you on yet?

michaeljordan02 logged on at 10:34 pm.

michaeljordan02: hey lila

IvyLeague1234: How’s it going?

michaeljordan02: fine

IvyLeague1234: I didn’t expect you to show up tonight.

michaeljordan02: why?

IvyLeague1234: Because you looked like you were annoyed with me during history class when I asked you to IM with me.

michaeljordan02: k

IvyLeague1234: You looked really cute today in that blue T-shirt. The blue really made your green eyes stand out. I think they’re gorgeous :) And you're gorgeous, too.

michaeljordan02: did you get my present

IvyLeague1234: Yeah, I did :) Thanks for the box of pencils. I didn’t think you’d remember my birthday.

michaeljordan02: u wrote it on my arm n sent me an e-card

IvyLeague1234: Well, I didn’t expect a gift :) Did you like today’s school assembly on the new lunch program?

michaeljordan02: no

IvyLeague1234: Why?

michaeljordan02: i dont know

IvyLeague1234: Oh.

IvyLeague1234: Are you and Jessie Marge still dating?

michaeljordan02: no

IvyLeague1234: Oh, sorry to hear that. :)

IvyLeague1234: Whoops, I didn’t mean to put a smiley face :(

michaeljordan02: who says whoops?

IvyLeague1234: . . . I do.

IvyLeague1234: Why did you guys break up?

michaeljordan02: i loved someone else. a lot.

IvyLeague1234: Oooh, who is it?

michaeljordan02: why are we IMing again?

IvyLeague1234: . . .

IvyLeague1234: So how was your day?

michaeljordan02: fine

IvyLeague1234: What are you doing right now?

michaeljordan02: i’m sitting at computer staring at an IM window, waiting for response

IvyLeague1234: No need to get sarcastic.

michaeljordan02: no need 2 ask obvious questions

IvyLeague1234: Why can’t you use proper grammar?

michaeljordan02: b/c this isn’t english class

IvyLeague1234: You know what, forget about it.

IvyLeague1234: Have you ever heard of this quote: Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes – Jim Carrey

michaeljordan02: no but as a guy im offended by that

IvyLeague1234: As a girl, I find it completely accurate.

michaeljordan02: do u like quotes a lot

IvyLeague1234: YES!! :) (That is the only time you will ever see me use two exclamation marks for one sentence.) I’ve memorized twenty quotes just today. My AP English teacher finds it incredible ;)

michaeljordan02: i dare u to keep this convo going with only quotes. i’ve got a website up full of quotes w/ me now :)

IvyLeague1234: Is that an emoticon I see? :)

michaeljordan02: shut up

IvyLeague1234: Why are we playing this game anyways?

michaeljordan02: b/c im getting bored of you

IvyLeague1234: Jack, sometimes just talking to you makes me want to pound my head against a wall. You could at least try and pretend to think that talking to me is a little bit more enjoyable than having a car dropped on top of you. I like you A LOT, but you make me so angry >:(

michaeljordan02: Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools. - Albert Einstein

michaeljordan02: He who angers you conquers you. - Elizabeth Kenny

michaeljordan02: Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame. - Benjamin Franklin

michaeljordan02: Get mad, then get over it. Colin Powell

IvyLeague1234: John Wayne -Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid .

michaeljordan02: Whenever a man does a thoroughly stupid thing, it is always from the noblest motives. - Oscar Wilde

IvyLeague1234: Voltaire- To succeed in the world it is not enough to be stupid, you must also be well-mannered.

michaeljordan02: Good manners sometimes means simply putting up with other people's bad manners. - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

IvyLeague1234: I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. Martin Luther King, Jr.

michaeljordan02: I don't hate women - they just sometimes make me mad. – Eminem

IvyLeague1234: Franklin P. Jones - All women should know how to take care of children. Most of them will have a husband someday.

michaeljordan02: Men are governed by lines of intellect - women: by curves of emotion. - James Joyce

IvyLeague1234: Men are like steel. When they lose their temper, they lose their worth. - Chuck Norris

michaeljordan02: In politics women type the letters, lick the stamps, distribute the pamphlets and get out the vote. Men get elected. Clare Boothe Luce

IvyLeague1234: America is a land where men govern, but women rule. John Mason Brown

michaeljordan02: Women should have labels on their foreheads saying, ‘Government Health Warning: women can seriously damage your brains, current account, confidence, and good standing among your friends. - Unknown

IvyLeague1234: I think men are afraid to be with a successful woman, because we are terribly strong, we know what we want and we are not fragile enough. Shirley Bassey

michaeljordan02: Why shouldn’t woman have a driver’s license? Because there is no road between the kitchen and the bedroom. –Unknown

IvyLeague1234: I think I’m tired of talking. Bye, Jack. If you’re lucky, I MIGHT not punch you in the face tomorrow. And P.S. - If you don't like me, DON'T TALK TO ME. >:(

IvyLeague1234 logged off at 11:01 pm.

michaeljordan02: wait lila

michaeljordan02: lila?

michaeljordan02: I have one more quote.

michaeljordan02: I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you - Ben Folds

Ride4Life said...
Wow. This is extremely incredibly amazing!!!!! Love love love it! It's sweet how they talk with quotes. Totally adorable. :) wait whaaat, and you think this is one of your lesser pieces of writing?? Geez it's awwwwesome!!!

In_Love_with_Writing replied...
Jan. 9 at 4:28 pm :
Aww thank you sooo much!!

Call_Me_AriaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 14, 2013 at 11:44 am:
This is an adorable piece - i love it! I'm a fan of quotes myself, so it was a perfect piece to read. You're very good at ending stories, I've got to say, your endings always make me stop for a second and be like "wow". the format of a chat room was super cute as well <3

ClarinetPower said...
I like your writing, but I absolutely love your endings. in your writing, the last sentence always makes me stop and think, especially this piece.

In_Love_with_Writing replied...
Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:00 am :
Oh, wow! Thank you so  much. I'm glad you appreciate them. I take time to make sure the endings are good. :)

asofnow This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:24 pm:
QUOTES! I liked this better than the other piece bout girl and father.. haha, just saying. I liked it :)

In_Love_with_Writing replied...
Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:15 pm :
Aww thanks! And thank you for the advice on the other story :)

liveloud77This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 3, 2013 at 7:27 pm:
Haha, this was interesting! In the beginning I thought Lila was a desperate girl in love with Michael and he didn't care about her, but I was wrong! And it was really cool how you used all those quotes, by the way :) Super cute!

LinkinPark12 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:02 am:
Haha this made me laugh a lot :) Not sure if Lila and Michael's characters match though :/

sweetangel4lifeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:46 am:
this is really good.  i like the surprise ending :) and its toatally accurate lol

FakesmileThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:29 pm:
Reading this just made my night a lot better then it would have been without it. I loved it, thank you. Your idea is very original and I liked the quote idea :)