Love Chats

IvyLeague1234 logged on at 10:34 pm.

IvyLeague1234: Hi, Jack. Are you on yet?

michaeljordan02 logged on at 10:34 pm.

michaeljordan02: hey lila

IvyLeague1234: How’s it going?

michaeljordan02: fine

IvyLeague1234: I didn’t expect you to show up tonight.

michaeljordan02: why?

IvyLeague1234: Because you looked like you were annoyed with me during history class when I asked you to IM with me.

michaeljordan02: k

IvyLeague1234: You looked really cute today in that blue T-shirt. The blue really made your green eyes stand out. I think they’re gorgeous :) And you're gorgeous, too.

michaeljordan02: did you get my present

IvyLeague1234: Yeah, I did :) Thanks for the box of pencils. I didn’t think you’d remember my birthday.

michaeljordan02: u wrote it on my arm n sent me an e-card

IvyLeague1234: Well, I didn’t expect a gift :) Did you like today’s school assembly on the new lunch program?

michaeljordan02: no

IvyLeague1234: Why?

michaeljordan02: i dont know

IvyLeague1234: Oh.

IvyLeague1234: Are you and Jessie Marge still dating?

michaeljordan02: no

IvyLeague1234: Oh, sorry to hear that. :)

IvyLeague1234: Whoops, I didn’t mean to put a smiley face :(

michaeljordan02: who says whoops?

IvyLeague1234: . . . I do.

IvyLeague1234: Why did you guys break up?

michaeljordan02: i loved someone else. a lot.

IvyLeague1234: Oooh, who is it?

michaeljordan02: why are we IMing again?

IvyLeague1234: . . .

IvyLeague1234: So how was your day?

michaeljordan02: fine

IvyLeague1234: What are you doing right now?

michaeljordan02: i’m sitting at computer staring at an IM window, waiting for response

IvyLeague1234: No need to get sarcastic.

michaeljordan02: no need 2 ask obvious questions

IvyLeague1234: Why can’t you use proper grammar?

michaeljordan02: b/c this isn’t english class

IvyLeague1234: You know what, forget about it.

IvyLeague1234: Have you ever heard of this quote: Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes – Jim Carrey

michaeljordan02: no but as a guy im offended by that

IvyLeague1234: As a girl, I find it completely accurate.

michaeljordan02: do u like quotes a lot

IvyLeague1234: YES!! :) (That is the only time you will ever see me use two exclamation marks for one sentence.) I’ve memorized twenty quotes just today. My AP English teacher finds it incredible ;)

michaeljordan02: i dare u to keep this convo going with only quotes. i’ve got a website up full of quotes w/ me now :)

IvyLeague1234: Is that an emoticon I see? :)

michaeljordan02: shut up

IvyLeague1234: Why are we playing this game anyways?

michaeljordan02: b/c im getting bored of you

IvyLeague1234: Jack, sometimes just talking to you makes me want to pound my head against a wall. You could at least try and pretend to think that talking to me is a little bit more enjoyable than having a car dropped on top of you. I like you A LOT, but you make me so angry >:(

michaeljordan02: Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools. - Albert Einstein

michaeljordan02: He who angers you conquers you. - Elizabeth Kenny

michaeljordan02: Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame. - Benjamin Franklin

michaeljordan02: Get mad, then get over it. Colin Powell

IvyLeague1234: John Wayne -Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid .

michaeljordan02: Whenever a man does a thoroughly stupid thing, it is always from the noblest motives. - Oscar Wilde

IvyLeague1234: Voltaire- To succeed in the world it is not enough to be stupid, you must also be well-mannered.

michaeljordan02: Good manners sometimes means simply putting up with other people's bad manners. - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

IvyLeague1234: I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. Martin Luther King, Jr.

michaeljordan02: I don't hate women - they just sometimes make me mad. – Eminem

IvyLeague1234: Franklin P. Jones - All women should know how to take care of children. Most of them will have a husband someday.

michaeljordan02: Men are governed by lines of intellect - women: by curves of emotion. - James Joyce

IvyLeague1234: Men are like steel. When they lose their temper, they lose their worth. - Chuck Norris

michaeljordan02: In politics women type the letters, lick the stamps, distribute the pamphlets and get out the vote. Men get elected. Clare Boothe Luce

IvyLeague1234: America is a land where men govern, but women rule. John Mason Brown

michaeljordan02: Women should have labels on their foreheads saying, ‘Government Health Warning: women can seriously damage your brains, current account, confidence, and good standing among your friends. - Unknown

IvyLeague1234: I think men are afraid to be with a successful woman, because we are terribly strong, we know what we want and we are not fragile enough. Shirley Bassey

michaeljordan02: Why shouldn’t woman have a driver’s license? Because there is no road between the kitchen and the bedroom. –Unknown

IvyLeague1234: I think I’m tired of talking. Bye, Jack. If you’re lucky, I MIGHT not punch you in the face tomorrow. And P.S. - If you don't like me, DON'T TALK TO ME. >:(

IvyLeague1234 logged off at 11:01 pm.

michaeljordan02: wait lila

michaeljordan02: lila?

michaeljordan02: I have one more quote.

michaeljordan02: I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you - Ben Folds

RedHadan This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is so incredibly adorable!

Ride4Life said...
Wow. This is extremely incredibly amazing!!!!! Love love love it! It's sweet how they talk with quotes. Totally adorable. :) wait whaaat, and you think this is one of your lesser pieces of writing?? Geez it's awwwwesome!!!

In_Love_with_Writing replied...
Aww thank you sooo much!!

Call_Me_Aria This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 14, 2013 at 11:44 am
This is an adorable piece - i love it! I'm a fan of quotes myself, so it was a perfect piece to read. You're very good at ending stories, I've got to say, your endings always make me stop for a second and be like "wow". the format of a chat room was super cute as well <3

ClarinetPower said...
I like your writing, but I absolutely love your endings. in your writing, the last sentence always makes me stop and think, especially this piece.

In_Love_with_Writing replied...
Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:00 am
Oh, wow! Thank you so  much. I'm glad you appreciate them. I take time to make sure the endings are good. :)

asofnow This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
QUOTES! I liked this better than the other piece bout girl and father.. haha, just saying. I liked it :)

In_Love_with_Writing replied...
Aww thanks! And thank you for the advice on the other story :)

liveloud77 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Haha, this was interesting! In the beginning I thought Lila was a desperate girl in love with Michael and he didn't care about her, but I was wrong! And it was really cool how you used all those quotes, by the way :) Super cute!

LinkinPark12 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:02 am
Haha this made me laugh a lot :) Not sure if Lila and Michael's characters match though :/

sweetangel4life said...
Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:46 am
this is really good.  i like the surprise ending :) and its toatally accurate lol

Fakesmile said...
Reading this just made my night a lot better then it would have been without it. I loved it, thank you. Your idea is very original and I liked the quote idea :)