The Diary of Angela Stewart | Teen Ink

The Diary of Angela Stewart

January 23, 2013
By Bubbler BRONZE, Andover, Connecticut
Bubbler BRONZE, Andover, Connecticut
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Imagination is more important than knowledge"


September 10th, 2012
Dear Diary: Hey, it’s your girl, Angela! I’ve been thinking, what is it like? To kiss someone? I’ve never had one before. What would it be like, to taste someone else’s lips? My friend’s coming over tomorrow. Should I try it? I think I should. I’ll tell you how it goes!
September 11th, 2012
Diary! I tried! We were sitting on the couch, watching a movie, and I leaned over and in, just like in the movie! And she pulled away, and glared at me. I just looked at her. Then she just laughed and hit my shoulder. Then I sat back up. I’m confused…does she think I’m joking?
September 12th, 2012
I’m still so confused! I don’t know what she means, or what she wants! I think I should just ask her. Don’t you Diary?
September 13th, 2012
I asked her, diary. I asked her. I went up to her in school and I asked her “You know, about that kiss…” And then she interrupted me and said “I know! That was hilarious Angela! You couldn’t have timed that better!” And then she walked away to her next class with wearing this huge smile. She doesn’t understand, does she, Diary?
September 15th, 2012
I still feel lost, Diary. I always thought we were meant for each other. Now, I don’t know. She’s so perfect though! Should I just move on? But, I swear, we are meant for each other! If only she would understand. We would be so happy together! We could move to New York, and get married, and maybe adopt a beautiful little daughter! It would be the perfect life! I would have her, and she would have me! Why can’t she just see the perfect future like that, Diary?
September 18th, 2012
I’ve been thinking lately Diary. Maybe she just doesn’t understand? Maybe she’s just too scared? I can help her with that!
September 19th, 2012
I’ve got it! A date, at Chile’s, for tomorrow night! There I will ask her to be my girlfriend. She can’t just walk out on me, can she!
September 20th, 2012
I..I…I don’t understand. Everything was going fine. Then, I asked her the question. She looked at me. I don’t think she believed me at first. But then, I don’t know, I guess she saw my face or something? But she said: “Are you f*ing kidding me? You’re serious. Aren’t you. And here I thought you just wanted to be a friend for me.” And then she just walked out. Why Diary? Why? We would be so perfect together!
September 20th, 2012
I don’t get it. I can’t sleep! I’ve cried out. She broke my heart! Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
September 21st, 2012
Why. It hurts so much. Who is she, to hurt me like this? Who does she think she is!
September 22nd, 2012
Yeah. I’m freaking over her. That b****. She should be sent back to the depths of hell with her master. I’m gonna own that school tomorrow. I’m gonna let people know what she did. And let them know I’m in the market for a new girlfriend.
September 23rd, 2012
No one would even look at me today. Why? I know it’s weird, being a lesbian and all that, but it honestly feels more natural than the “normal” being straight. I don’t get it.
September 24th, 2012
Well, they talk to me now. I guess that was just a one-day thing. But I’m still alone.
October 2nd, 2012
Still. But today, one of my guy friends walked up to me, put his hand on my shoulder, and said; “I don’t know, Ange. I feel bad for you. But, I dunno, maybe you should transfer schools. Start again.” I just looked at him, I probably had a blank look on my face. “Please don’t tell people I spoke to you.” October 7th, 2012
I’ve been thinking about what he said. Transferring is sounding better and better.
October 8th, 2012
Yeah, Diary, I’m going to transfer. Tomorrow. Before school, I don’t want to have to look at any of them even once more.