The Story of You

You wake up to the sound of your alarm clock buzzing obnoxiously. "Today is the worst day in the history of worst days." You say to yourself. But then, your heart jumps, because today, you get to see
them.
You know exactly who I'm talking about. You've liked them for awhile, and you probably don't want to tell them because "You're scared they won't like you back." Alright alright, it's your choice, I guess.
So you get up and you start getting ready. It takes awhile, because you want to look good. Like way good. You have to impress them. I mean, that's what you've been trying to do for awhile, right?
After checking your hair several times, you finally decide that you need to get going soon. So, you make your way to school.
You're shaking in your boots a little bit, aren't ya? I mean you have every right to. They are pretty amazing, aren't they? Go ahead, think about your favorite feature they have. Ha! Now you're smiling, aren't you?! They seem to do that to you a lot, huh?
Alright, so you arrive at your school and you can not wait to see them! Well then, what are you waiting for? Go find them!
Then, you see them. They look wonderful, don't they? They always do.
Hey. You really love them, don't you?
I thought so.

It's funny, because not a single name was mentioned, but there was someone on your mind the whole time.

Maybe it's time they knew.