The game | Teen Ink

The game

January 13, 2013
By aracely soto BRONZE, Dallas, Texas
aracely soto BRONZE, Dallas, Texas
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Amanda, the most caring girl in the world, fell for the most ignorant player in the world. Jake, a player that has a lot of ladies in his life, bet his homeboys that Amanda would be his in less than a week. It was a Monday night, Amanda was chatting with the most handsome guy, Jake on Facebook. Facebook, an internet site to communicate, helped Jake and Amanda chat. It all started from a simple “Hey” then after three days it ended with an “I love you.” Amanda fell for Jake’s meaningless fake words. With Jake’s beautiful fake words and his looks she fell for. Amanda felt at that moment the most unfortunate girl in love with a jerk. She felt that she loved him and he loved her. They feel in love in less than a week. After a week Jake started to ignore her and simply didn’t talk to Amanda. The next Monday, Jake played her bad, he already had found a girlfriend that Sunday he ignore her. When Jake had told Amanda he loves her on that Saturday. It was all a game he made Amanda fall for him by his words then just surprises her. Jake just wanted to make her happy and disappoint her. Amanda learns a quote which thought her a lesson “the wind takes the meaningless words, the only thing it doesn’t take is what you did to win a heart.” That was her favorite quote which also teaches her a lesson.


The author's comments:
I had a friend which something realated to this story happen to her.