"I Know"

6:02
"I should go."
He stares at the ceiling. "I know."
6:05
"Really, I should go."
He stares at the ceiling. "I know."
6:13
"I need to be at work soon."
He keeps staring. "I know."
6:37
"I'm leaving. You need to be at work by 8, remember?"
Staring. "I know."
"Don't forget to lock up."
"I know."
"Stop saying that."
"I'm sorry."
"Yeah, I know."
6:39
He curls up in the bed, thoughts racing. Maybe, if he lays here long enough, he'll feel like he belongs here. But he needs to get home. He's got someone waiting for him there.

spiralingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 16 at 10:37 pm:
LOVE the concept but I never would have known what it was about if you didn't put it in the description. The way you conveyed the message could be better but I love the idea and the dialoge.

AliceTheZombieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 16 at 4:34 pm:
It's a really cool concept, with just the dialogue 'n all, but it seems a bit vague. It's cool how it is vague, but with out the describtion, it just seems like a depressed guy to me with no motivation. Ever way, keep goin' at it! :D Cheers.

AliceTheZombieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 16 at 4:34 pm :
**Either. :P Sorry