The Way You Move Me | Teen Ink

The Way You Move Me

By JLynn GOLD, Chuluota, Florida
JLynn GOLD, Chuluota, Florida

"The best way out is always through"- Robert Frost.

You move me, around in circles. Twirls and swirls. A blend of colors around the two of us, I like it. The way your feet step and mine follow from instinct. How our hips sway together, hand in hand.
There doesn’t have to be music to dance with you. You move me in ways I’ve never thought was possible before, and I like it. I always feel like I’m inside of a dream when the beat of our hearts play in sync; but when you put your lips to mine, I realize it’s a reality. I’m here with you, dancing.
Your smile causes one to creep up on my face. The way our eyes connect automatically as we move around, keeping a tempo only we know. Feeling as if we are in our own little world, no one else can reach us. We are untouchable here, entwined in each other’s arms.
The place I feel safe is with you, when we’re like this together. It’s the way you move me, and I like it.

I was listening to the cover of "I like it" by DeAndre Brackensick. The "I like it"'s came from that and the beat of the music just got me thinking of slow dancing of some sort.

Cheyenne_ GOLD said...
Cheyenne_ GOLD, Lawton, Oklahoma
19 articles 1 photo 1 comment

You can do whatever you like because the ones who matter dont mind,and the ones who mind dont matter ~Dr.Suess

Honestly i really liked this 
Good job c: