Ronan | Teen Ink

Ronan

By MadamFox BRONZE, SUFFOLK, Virginia
MadamFox BRONZE, SUFFOLK, Virginia
1 article 1 photo 0 comments

"Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort."
Franklin D. Roosevelt.

I pick up my phone and mash the buttons with shaky hands until I hear the tone ringing and he answers with a groggy "Hi there." I immediately assume he's just woken up and my assumption is correct.

"I'm on my way home," I say, trembling, "you had better be ready when I get there. I've been waiting all day trying to concentrate on anything but last night was hell and I miss you." I grin a little and let out a puff of air and feel a little more relaxed.

"I'm not sure what's going on but I'll be here when you get home." He plays it coy into the speaker but he gets what I'm saying. "I'll be waiting for you." he says almost menacingly. His voice runs through my body like a lightning bolt. The electric charge make my hair stand up and my heart race. He is all I can think about. There is nothing that compares to the way I feel when he lays his palm on my back or holds my hand. The way he makes me feel when I open my eyes and see him there, laying next to me and how I feel so alive when I look into his eyes as he's on top of me and he kisses me like he's never going to see me again. He must always be touching me when we're together. When we sleep and I get hot, he lets go of me, but keeps his feet on my leg, as if to check to make sure I'm still there in the middle of the night. As if to make sure I'm not a dream.

I pull in the driveway and tussle my hair around a bit and touch up my very seductive, red lipstick before getting out. He opens the door then walks away, leaving the mouth of the house open as if it's trying to catch it's breath. The air is cool and fall like, but I'm burning up and there's nothing I can do about it, only he can satiate this fever. I go in, slam the door and throw off my jacket, shoes, and other miscellaneous garments but he likes to remove the others.

"You can't hide from me. Come out and give it to me like a man." I shout, starting towards the living room "I'll give you a few minutes then I want you to put me on the table and I'm not expecting to be able to walk afterwards." I find him in the bedroom with his back to me so I stand on my tippy toes and whisper in his ear with a whimper "I want you, Ronan." Ever so slightly touching my lips to his earlobe.

"Of course you do," He turns around and with one hand on my waste, brushes my hair behind my ear and kisses me sweetly, takes my hand and leads me to the kitchen. Ronan wraps his arms around me and we embrace for a moment, just enjoying the company while he kisses my neck and shoulders. "My husband" it sounds so strange to me. If feels funny on my tongue, but I like it, especially this part. I feel his teeth on the nape of my neck which sends a shiver down my spine and by this point, I'm practically begging him to give me what I want which is him. Yes, him and copious amounts of unhindered fornication.

He looks me in the eyes, I lift up my arms and he removes my favorite long sleeve shirt, with a big polo horse on the chest, the one he likes to rub and say he's "Just petting the horse" so he can cop a feel and also interject a little comedy. Oh god, I love him so much. Without missing a beat, I do the same to him and eliminate his shirt after my lips linger on his prickly neck.

I run my hands over his chest. He is muscular and fit, he can pick me up no problem with one arm like a rag doll, which he does. With one arm around my back and the other hand supporting my thigh I wrap my legs around him, fingers in his hair and he just holds me. Our bare skin pressed against one another. His soft, smooth flesh radiates heat and warmth against my breasts and belly. After a while he puts me on the counter, letting go with one hand to explore my bosom, kissing me all the while.

"Ah Ronan," I sigh into his ear "thank God for you, I love you more everyday." He pauses and takes this into consideration then kisses my hand as if to agree with me.

"I love you, too, my dear. You're perfect for me." He pulls my naked hips close to his on the edge of the counter top and another chill ensues. I close my eyes and take in the moment and meditate for a second on how much I love this man that I married. His name is Ronan and he knows what I like.

It's pretty scandalous. I just got bored one day in class and came up with it.