First Kiss | Teen Ink

First Kiss

August 29, 2012
By balletgirl2112 BRONZE, Eastchester, New York
balletgirl2112 BRONZE, Eastchester, New York
3 articles 0 photos 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us and the world will be as one.
~KellyAnn


His eyes held mine for what seemed like forever. The soft green held the black that pierced the center. His long eyelashes didn't seem to move as his eyes focused in on mine. Just looking at them softened the pain in my heart.

I felt his hand reach around my waist and hold the small of my back, while the other clasped my own hand. They were so warm and soft. His touch sent sparks through my body and the butterflies in my stomach flew away.

His hand on my back tightened, pulling me closer, so we were face-to-face, still holding his stare. At that moment there was nothing I wanted more then him. His head leaned closer into mine, and I couldn't believe what was about to happen. Every girls dream, the one I believed would never happen to me, was coming true. My first kiss.

His lips touched mine and sparks flew. I moved my hands onto his shoulders and he moved both of his around my back. I closed my eyes and enjoyed everything. Before I knew it, it was over and I pulled away and looked right into his eyes as I had a couple minutes earlier.