Dreams...

Rose couldn’t stop crying. She cried herself to sleep that night. As she cried to sleep, a dream formed. Rose was at her new house, and she was depressed. Literally, there was a black cloud around her. She was crying, and Jasmine was trying to help her. “I know, it hurts, but it won’t last for that long. I know! Let’s go to Wal-Mart and buy a ton on ice cream!” Rose sniffled, but nodded anyway and went to Wal-Mart. At the store, she simply couldn’t decide what ice cream to buy. She was going to get vanilla, which was her favorite, but then the double chocolate-chip one was right next to it, and she remembered that Noe’s favorite was double chocolate-chip, and she almost started to cry. Suddenly, she felt someone stand next to her, and stiffened as she recognized the person out of the corner of her eye. She could hear every breath of his, and every single word he muttered to himself. “I know what I want, but I remember that she loved vanilla…” Rose slowly opened the freezer door, pulled out the double chocolate-chip, and slowly handed it to him. He froze, and took it slowly. He looked at it, then looked at her, as she slowly looked over to him. Not knowing exactly how she got there, Rose was swung up in his arms, and she was kissing him so passionately. In the middle of the frozen isle. She wound her arms around his neck, and he dipped her. Everything disappeared. Then he pulled her back up, and pulled away, breathing un-steadily. “That was the biggest mistake ever.” He turned to walk away, but Rose grabbed his arm to stop him from running. “No, wait, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done that. Do you want to come see my house?” Not knowing exactly how they got there, they were both on her front porch. "So," Rose trailed off, not exactly knowing what to say. Noe looked at her with soft eyes, and opened his arms to her. Her eyes filled up with tears, and she ran into his arms. He hugged her tight, and she buried her face in his shoulder. He held her tighter, and then finally let her go. She sniffed, and walked away without looking back.

In_Love_With_Love said...
WOW! so similar to what i've gone through. You are an  AMAZING writer!<3