The Sight Of Journey To Heaven

The day stood so still in the veins in my brain kept flashing signs of my past in a speed of a blinking eye, I stood so still not able to move a muscle with the time around seemed like everything was just slowing down to a moving ant with no sound near. I just watching the flashes continue until there was no more, It's like my whole life, every memory, everything I had seen and done in my life in an instant blared at me with no explanation of anything of it. As my eyes slowing blink up and down and I just stand so still and so alone with out even hearing a bird chirp or a car drive by, I see is the sky with this big light that in every word doesn't make since and has no way to explain it, my mind and my thoughts were of nothing but love and grace, and freedom and no vain no pain nothing but the joy and a hand reaches out from a cloud and I put my hand up and out forward in front of me and the touch of this person's hand was as soft as anything like it, you can feel the love and passion within this person. As my hand held on to this person's they walked me through this tunnel that was as calm as the ocean waves and as beautiful as the peering sunrise of the mountains and the clouds were a pink peach tint and it had this explainable unforgettable smell and as going through this tunnel I saw peeks of my past, my present and what my future held in front of me and I saw what no other's would have, I saw my own children playing and laughing and my husband and I watching from the swing on the front porch drinking our every morning coffee and just smiling and thinking nothing gets better than this. In that moment I fought my way back because I knew what was to come not sure when and with whom but it was meant to be so I walked my way back down through the tunnel and I revived and opened my eyes and saw an angel in the blue sky and I knew it was a great day. God was on my side.

irishlass317 said...
Jul. 27, 2012 at 2:00 pm:
I love this!!!!! It is sooooo good!! Great job!!! :-)

BrittaneyPeacockThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 27, 2012 at 10:54 pm :
Thank you very much.