Fight For Me.

By , Cavan, Ireland
My body thrusted to the floor. It all happened so fast that I couldn't fathom what had just happened. My left hand returned from my left cheek only to be covered in my own blood. I stared at my hand in ashtonishment, with numerous curious voices asking me if I was okay. Was I? I don't know, it happened so quick.

I looked up and saw him, he had hold of this other guy's shirt at his chest, repeatedly slamming his body against the wall, until he hit what appeared to be ANOTHER hit across the jaw. This time the guy fell to the ground. Jason had red marks on the left side of his face, he looked around him, confused, I think we both were. He momentarily looked at me as the bouncers dragged him despite Jason's reluctance, what had he just done for me.

Immediatley my first instinct was to follow and make sure he was okay, but paramedics burst through the door, rushing to the boy Jason had battered. My heart was going 90 miles an hour, I felt like I was going to throw up. Jason did this, FOR ME.

When I jumped into that fight, that fight that had no relevance to me, It was literally only seconds before that boy who is now overcrowed with paramedics, hurled me to the ground, where I hit my head off a table causing my head to gush blood. I didn't even see Jason lunge for him, beat him 'til he couldn't fight back; but it meant a lot that he did. At first I was confused, then upset, then angry at how badly he hurt him, until finally I felt safe.

When I left the niteclub and found Jason, my arms immediately sprung for his neck, wrapping myself tightly in his grasp. I knew he would protect me, no matter what. Here I was happy, I was safe.

MeMadiGrace said...
I love this story its simple and cute I want to know more why they were fighting and more about their relationship! keep writing!!!