Chipped Paintwork. | Teen Ink

Chipped Paintwork.

July 1, 2012
By Saffz BRONZE, Wales, Other
Saffz BRONZE, Wales, Other
2 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"What would it take to be satisfied with my appearance?
Everything and yet, nothing."
Beautiful Stranger by Hope Donahue.


“Guess who? “
An ice cold shiver ran down my spine as I felt warm strong hands gripping my hip bones. I tilt my head down, gazing at the gleaming wet tarmac, the smoke tumbling into the darkened sky; anywhere but into those misguided eyes.
“I’ve missed you,” His breath was hot on my neck as he let the words drip of his tongue, wind down my arms and into my clasped hands. I let them fall to the ground, straining to hear the splash as they hit the floor.
Nothing.
Nothing but the soft pelt of rain, and his heavy breathing.
His hands creep forwards, my skin tingling with forbidden pleasure. Here I was, Samantha Mitchell in the arms of her sister’s fiancé. It was wrong, it was filthy and forbidden. But it was so desirable! That feeling when he talks, I can’t breathe. When he looks at me, the air forcing its way down my throat, intoxicating and lying heavy on my chest. I was usually strong, fierce and this was unimaginable. But he’d reduced me to this. Even the thought, made me want to cry out in shame.
I close my eyes as he eases his hands through the contours of my waist and onto my shoulders. Ever so gently, he tries to steer me towards the familiar shadow of his parked car.
I keep my feet firm and don’t budge.
I feel his grip tighten, clawing into my collar bones as he applies stronger force.
Again, I refuse to move.
“Sam, is there a problem?” He sounds soft, but I hear the menace in his voice; He expects a reply.
I bite my lip. I am silent.
“Samantha,” He prompts. “Get in the car.”
“I can’t do this any more” I whisper.
“What?” He’s angry, his grip is crushing on my shoulders, his chest rising and falling sharply in annoyance against my back.
I pull from his grip and face him.
“I can’t do it. The lying, the guilt, It’s all too much. We have to stop.” I plead.
He slaps me. The sting burning into my cold cheek. I stare at him; Horrified and hurt.
“God damn it Sam!” The anger rose in his voice, He hissed at me “I’ve risked everything for this. All the sacrifice, all the lies, and now you tell me you cant do it?”
He shoves me and I cower in fear. I thought he was going to hurt me, his fists were clenched and he leaned over my trembling figure.
“Don’t come near me again, two faced cow.” He spits at me and strides to his car, he opens the unlocked door and the engine revs. He slams the door and the car roars straight towards me, he swerves to avoid me and stops by my side. He stretches his arm out and grabs my shoulder, forcing me down to his level.
“You got that? Don’t come near me again.”
And with that hissed remark, he pulls away. Standing motionless, I watch the car drive away. I watch with out blinking until the car becomes a white blur of smashed head lights and chipped paintwork. The car has vanished from sight before I even realise the tears streaming down my face.