Someone Like You | Teen Ink

Someone Like You

By Mkla-H8n GOLD, Chilhowie, Virginia
Mkla-H8n GOLD, Chilhowie, Virginia

" Friends are temporary, but Sisters are forever" By me.Its something about us being sisters that keep us as friends.
"Parenta will love you no matter what!" I LOVE my parents and I know they LOVE me too! :)

Everyday I look and see you. Well, someone like you. I call out your name and they don't turn. I run up and lay my hand on their shoulders and they turn. It's not you. They don't have your piercing blue eyes or your sharp jaw. I back away mumbling an apology. I can't seem to remember that you are gone from my life forever. I went to your funeral after I survived that crash, I laid the white roses on your chest as they lowered the casket into the ground, my tears flowing freely and my hair whipping across my face in the ocean breeze. I never got to tell you how much I cared; how much I loved you. And now I never will. Your gone and won't come back. I'm sorry..... I love you.....

Mkla-H8n GOLD said...
on Dec. 27 2012 at 7:13 am
Mkla-H8n GOLD, Chilhowie, Virginia

Thanks so much!! :D

@nime.@ngel BRONZE, Chicopee, Massachusetts
it may be fiction but you put real feelings into it .  i like this lot =) ill more of your stuff.