Letter To My Love

Dear Robin,
I'm writing you this to tell you that I love you. Ever since you took me out to that restaurant in high school, You know the one that everything went wrong.

You know that crash was the best thing that had ever happened to me.

You saved me, and even though you thought that it was the end you still fought, and because of that my love for you is ever ending.

You know I can see your pain. I can tell that you can't sleep at night, thinking that it was all your fault. Waking up with tears running down your face and your heart racing. I am here to tell you, that it wasn't your fault. It couldn't have been prevented, Even the doctors said that.

I just want to tell you that i hear you talking to me.

I don't see you playing your guitar anymore. I wish you would. I know the last time you touched it was with me, before we left for that date. You were trying so hard to teach me but with no luck, and you thought it was the funniest thing ever. Robin, I could listen to you playing all day.

Why don't you play me that song anymore?

I promise Robin, If i ever see you again I will never let you go just like you did for me.

You are my hero, And Thank you for the colorful flowers, they make this dreadful graveyard much more inviting.
Love, Your best friend, first love, and much much more.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

writer3499 said...
Jun. 23, 2012 at 8:03 pm:
 that was beautiful