A Williams' Love Story Part 2

My heart sank, my hand shook, and the phone fell out of my hand and crashed to the ground.

A minute later, I fell downward with the only pain I had, the one that came from my heart. I was nothing without him, NOTHING! He couldn’t be dead, because if he was I had to be too. I couldn't live without him, so I wouldn’t.
I stood up without really knowing where I was. It was just my conscious moving me now. I had my eyes straight forward, but I wasn’t using them. It was like I was seeing, but not seeing.
I hit walls a couple of times, but I didn’t care. I loved the pain; it only meant a step closer to being with him.
I knew I had made it into the kitchen when I took in the sent of strawberries and wipe cream. I stoke my hand out without a though, my fingers roaming around for something that was steal hard, bone-chopping, deadly…something sharp, and then I found the knife.
I held it point down, letting it graze my skin and poke harshly into my palm.
“Stop it!” I turned around rapidly and saw a man in a police uniform. “He’s not dead.”

FlawlessLawless said...
This is REALLY good! I wish it was longer!! The only thing is where is the first part? I think I'd get the story line better if I can find the first part.