A Williams' Love Story Part 2 | Teen Ink

A Williams' Love Story Part 2

By ForeverCurious GOLD, Porterville, California
ForeverCurious GOLD, Porterville, California

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

My heart sank, my hand shook, and the phone fell out of my hand and crashed to the ground.

A minute later, I fell downward with the only pain I had, the one that came from my heart. I was nothing without him, NOTHING! He couldn’t be dead, because if he was I had to be too. I couldn't live without him, so I wouldn’t.
I stood up without really knowing where I was. It was just my conscious moving me now. I had my eyes straight forward, but I wasn’t using them. It was like I was seeing, but not seeing.
I hit walls a couple of times, but I didn’t care. I loved the pain; it only meant a step closer to being with him.
I knew I had made it into the kitchen when I took in the sent of strawberries and wipe cream. I stoke my hand out without a though, my fingers roaming around for something that was steal hard, bone-chopping, deadly…something sharp, and then I found the knife.
I held it point down, letting it graze my skin and poke harshly into my palm.
“Stop it!” I turned around rapidly and saw a man in a police uniform. “He’s not dead.”

i love writing dramatic stories. <3 :)

kelliejo19 GOLD, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
This is REALLY good! I wish it was longer!! The only thing is where is the first part? I think I'd get the story line better if I can find the first part.