The one in the corner | Teen Ink

The one in the corner

June 1, 2012
By DanielleVigs SILVER, Smithtown, New York
DanielleVigs SILVER, Smithtown, New York
5 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Him
I walked into my room, thinking about nothing but him. Hes always on my mind but I don’t know how to think about anything else. He is the only person that I care about right now. We were walking in the hallway and he was sitting there, just looking. I have the nerve to go up to him but I feel like he won’t want to talk to me. I will just be talking and he will be ignoring. That’s the only fear I have.

The day I first saw him, it was the opposite of a blur to me now. I was sitting in the middle of the room and he was in the corner. I first saw him when he walked into class late. Don’t worry, he had a pass. He sat down and looked at me. I was amazed at how smart and nice he was. He looked like the type of kid that wouldn’t be like that, which amazed me.
So, today I am sitting here, examining him. You may call it stalking, I call it a crush. A type of crush that you are just attached to for no apparent reason. It makes me wonder how you could like someone so much that you follow their every move. I know he doesn’t like me back because he is two years older than me. But, I still have this hope. I have a type of hope that makes me wonder will this ever be, or am I just imagining this? It makes me wonder.