Haven | Teen Ink

Haven

By demipaddington PLATINUM, Hong Kong, Other
demipaddington PLATINUM, Hong Kong, Other

It's time for a new start. I'm not sure if I really want this though. People always tell me it's not that I can't get over you, but it's been me the whole time who never really want to move on to a new phase. Not that I lack boys - oh of course - I'm crazy about you. I've never seen anything like you before, baby you are really one person that always lights up my whole world, just like how it is both in the lyrics and in life.

This is me being honest here. I'm not going to illustrate how magical my love is for you, I'm not going to exaggerate. You are not who I look up to, and most of the time I think you're really dumb on particular aspects. But there is something special in you, perhaps you don't see it, nor anyone can, but I see it. And that's why you have inspired me so much. What I think about, what I write about, the inspiration all comes from you. You're always on my mind, you're always in my mind, and in fact, you've never left ever since the moment you came into my head. It makes me wonder if certain people stay there forever, even if they are no longer anywhere to be found.

I am fascinated by my own imaginations. I live by my imaginations. I sleep by them. They basically make me me. If I could be in any one place in the world, it would be my imaginations. Some people find me ridiculous, they try to wake me up, pulling me out of my thoughts. If you ever find me ridiculous, and you try to awake me from my imaginations, I tell you now, don't. Imaginations are always better than reality. Say I'm escaping, I tell you now, it's my safest haven. Say I'm hiding, I tell you now, it's my lullaby. I love being there.

So if you don't hear from me, I ran away in my mind.

Don't try to find me.