One Week and Six Days

Smiling as you tell her goodbye you give her a passionate kiss. She knows it could be the last, as she wonders why she was letting herself fall for you. She no longer has her heart, because you have stolen it. She is guarded from the rest of the world, but with you she can’t control. She tries her best to not move to fast, but she knows where she belongs. She would wait for you to come back; one week and six days. Her life was in slow motion as she waited for you to come back to her. She misses you even though she knows she shouldn’t. She loves you even though she knows you love someone else. You can’t choose that is why she has walked away. You are her best friend; she is your mistress. So she will wait that one week and six days for you to dance with her. Even if it is our last night together just know she loved you. She loved you like Juliet loved Romeo.

Therese said...
Apr. 18, 2012 at 10:00 am:
If you liked this I'm sure you will like my writing Bottom of the Sea :) you should check it out and tell me what you think!

Therese said...
Apr. 18, 2012 at 9:57 am:
Lol well thank you!!!!

Japanese-Hotty said...
freakin awesome!!!!!!!i loved it!!!!!!!ur the first to make an emo guy cry...write more!!!!!lol.it was awesome day to read a awesome thing!!!!!!!!!!