Lost Letters

To my dearest love Miles,
How have you been? The Antiki are becoming furious with the fact that I will not reveal your hiding spot. How long will it take for them to realize it was their own fault that seventeen of their men were poisoned?! They were the ones that believed the trick anyways. Miles, my love, I want you to know that I don’t believe what they say. I don’t believe that you were the one that poisoned all the food and sold it to the Antiki Warriors. Even if you did I would not blame or judge you. Everyone is struggling with money and that idea to get some was the cleverest. It made us money and killed off some of our enemies. I don’t know how you did it… IF you did it. Miles, I need you to be honest with me. The Antiki are watching me like a hawk and I am running out of things to tell them. I want to keep you as safe as possible, but if I don’t have enough information to continue building lies upon then I cannot do this anymore. As much as it will kill me to watch them kill you, I will be relieved of constantly checking behind my back as I just did, making sure no one is of the knowledge that I am in contact with you. I believe I hear the Triak Guard come into my room at night as I sleep and search through my room. You should know that he has nothing to find in my room. I keep all of your letters to me and all your gifts hidden away in the pillars of the castle. I am very sad to say that my father is on the hunt for you, too. I try to convince him to side with, with his daughter, but he is too stubborn. I sometimes believe that the Triak Guards that work for him have brainwashed him. I don’t understand why he would keep me from my true love. Regardless, Miles, I must tell you this secrecy must come to an end. I must know more. Miles, my dearest, as long as the sun sets and the moon rises, I love you with all my heart. But I need answers.
--Annabeth

To my love Annabeth,
I have escaped my hiding place in Inceth and have arrived in Bemlor. I haven’t kept much from you except for that. Annabeth, you are my heart and soul and I love you with every fiber of my being. But you’re right I can’t continue this anymore. I have decided to come home. I see Tylig paw prints everywhere I go and I do not feel safe. I will arrive in two days if I am not eaten by the Tylig that stalks me. Do not be feared. I am confident that I will arrive and find a hiding place in Reklan. If I am found by the Antiki then it will be the death of me. I want you to know that I love you, even after our hearts stop beating. I worry mine will too soon. Annabeth, my love, I have one question. Will you come to see me? I am quickly running out of patience to see you again. I will write to you when I return to Reklan. Remember to thank Gilroy as soon as he hands you this message. He is the only one helping us right now.
Annabeth, I have one valuable piece of information for you. I believe I see the Tylig hidden in the trees. His paw has emerged and I am pretending to not see him. Maybe it will keep him calm. If this is the death of me then

THE END

In_Love_with_WritingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nice job! You're good :) can you comment and rate some of my own work? Thanks!

Black_Rose_Princess said...
Aug. 9, 2012 at 3:33 am:
Wow! That was amazing! I loved that ending; it was very suspensful. And there seems to be so much more to the story. Have you thought of working with this idea a bit more? It would make a great novel! There were a couple of grammar mistakes here and there, but they are easily fixable. Nice job!

Darkknightrises said...
Hey, this was really good i liked it:))