The Kiss

His eyes are looking at me so intense; I could feel the burning passion reflecting from them. I slowly get up and walk toward him. He doesn’t say anything, and just continues to look at me with those eyes of his. I lean in and kiss him, giving the kiss my all. After a long three minute kiss, I take my lips off of his. I smile; I’ve wanted to do this for so long. I then wipe my spittle off of the Taylor Lautner poster and smooth it back out. As I walk out of the room, he’s still looking at me with those intense eyes of his.

bigblue said...
Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:28 pm:
hahahaha good one :)

SilverSunThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This was funny. At first I was thinking... huh... interesting... and then the poster! i laughed!! Good job!

hippiechick99 said...
I was so focused and intent the whole time, and the ending surprised me so much that I laughed out loud. I'm rating it 5-star.

Kitty.Meow.Daly said...
Had my attention the whole time. Very good. Was NOT expecting the poster HAHA Very interesting turn of events :)

AelissNovakThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
O.O                 

Perfectly_Imperfect.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Ahaha,well I never saw the poster coming ! :D .Good job! 

Dirty-Hobolo33 said...
Mar. 15, 2012 at 9:19 am:
LOL love it!

sweetangel4lifeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 13, 2012 at 4:46 pm:
halarious!

Roksi04 said...
Mar. 12, 2012 at 5:03 pm:
haha good, I didnt expect that to be a poster. Good work :D