Beyond words (chapter 3) | Teen Ink

Beyond words (chapter 3)

By Goddess PLATINUM, Connellsville, Pennsylvania
Goddess PLATINUM, Connellsville, Pennsylvania

“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.”

The hallway was full of kids as i entered. Laughter and voices filled the air and then...nothing. Complete silence. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. Their eyes were devouring my every movement I made. A few girls glared, probably jealous. others stared at me in curiosity and awe.Finally after a few minutes of this, i asked "Can someone show me where the office is?". Whispers filled the hall but no one bothered to respond to my question. ....What did i do wrong???....I thought. I slowed my pace and looked around. ...The office has to be here somewhere...I thought. as i was deep in thought, a hand shot out of the crowd of people and grabbed my wrist. I tensed and turned toward the group where the hand came from. A guy wearing a black leather jacket, a thin cotton t-shirt that hugged his body and showed off every amazing muscle he had, and jeans came forward. He was pretty good looking. he had light tan color skin, dark brown eyes that were almost black, and wavy black hair. " Hey, If your looking for the main office, i can take you there" he said. His voice was husky and full of charm. His dark brown eyes sparkled with mischief when a slow smile appeared on his face. "Sure" i said.