Seductionist

“Easy, easy,” he whispers gently, soothing her so-soft shoulder with light, teasing fingertips. He leans over to her ear. “Be easy, beautiful… be easy…”

Her flesh quivers beneath his hand, responding to his tone. It feels so good when he does that! But still she steps away, once, unsure of herself.

“Easy,” he whispers softly, stepping with her, stroking slowly, so slowly, “no need to be afraid. I swear it. Any oath you choose…” Her flesh responds again. He smiles warmly, utterly filled with an extremely patient desire and invitation. He is, in that moment, consumed utterly with the sole purpose of seduction.

I will be gentle with this one. It is her first time. She has every right to be nervous. I will make it easy for her, something to remember. “Be easy… be easy, beautiful—“

In one fluid motion, he swings up. And just as promptly, is back on the ground, both pride and body bruised. The mare dances away from him, utterly un-seduced.

Writergurl101 said...
This is interesting! not my style but well written. :)

MaddiK said...
Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:19 am
Haha, I dont know too much about horses, but it would be interesting to try!

IAmWhoIWantToBe said...
I like this. It's kinda nice, especially the ending. I'm kinda confused one the second to the last part though. You used third person in the first part and then switch to the third.

Great writing though :)))

TTTeeSS replied...
Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:15 am
It had been in italics, so that it was his thoughts, but the article posting doesn't let you do them.

Josika.Nav said...
Apr. 7, 2012 at 10:28 am
hehehe nice one :D

DrivenToBizarre said...
This is amazing! I was totally sucked in right away! Keep up the great work! 

DaLemon replied...
dang child! shows what he gets! ;) anyways, great job. I would just focus on making your character a little more... prominent. In what he's doing and why. :)

sidneyc1997 said...
u bloo my mind

sidc said...
woooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww you made my day

MaddiK said...
Ha! I love this! Great work Tess!

TTTeeSS replied...
Thank you! Very fun to write! I'd love to see what you could do along these lines!

Djensen92 said...
I love this! The author really paints a picture of seduction!