Together | Teen Ink

Together

forevernotthinkingstraight SILVER, Terrell, Texas

“We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets.”
― Marilyn Monroe

She knows you know, she can see it in the way you look at her. The way you now act, even though it’s not really any different than it used to be, it’s still somehow different. There is a certain way you look at her when you think she’s not looking, but she really just looked away. It’in the away you walk beside her and slide around every one just to walk beside her. It’s how you offer to walk her to her car and open her door. Even if you yourself haven’t yet began to realize how much you want this to happen, for you two to be together. Do not let someone play with your head and make you think you don’t want this, because they are not you and don’t know what you want. Just go for, ask her out, I bet she’ll say yes.
He doesn’t think you like him, so prove it to him. He never sees the way you look at him behind your hair, of how you always have a smile on your face when you two are together. He doesn’t know how much you dream of the day when he will finally ask you out. He doesn’t see how bad it hurts you to see him with other girls. He doesn’t see how you move people out of the way just to stand by him, even for just a few minutes. Don’t let the fact that he has a girlfriend bother you, he may just think he doesn’t have a chance so he’s scared. Even though you have waited over year for him to feel the same way about you, waiting a little longer for him won’t kill you. So when he finally asks you if you like him too, just don’t hesitate.

One day, when you two have been together for a long time, the waiting won’t feel as if the wait so long. Just remember how much you like each other now, don’t ever let that feeling go, unless you are replacing if with a stronger feeling. What you feel for each other know, its nothing compare to what you will feel over time if you allow your feelings to grow for each other, and your love will be unstoppable. Don’t give up on eachother and just wait for the day when you will be together