Love what you have, not what you had | Teen Ink

Love what you have, not what you had

Love not what you had, but what you have…. For the first time in a long time Brianna Frasier felt relived. She could almost feel the concern and grieve wash away as the waves came in there soothing pattern. They washed away her sin. She t good to be her. She had missed that feeling, ever since the accident she had been constantly afraid of her own shadow. That was over now. She could let go. Let go of her grieve and pain. my father died in a plane crash 2 years ago. My mother could not take it. Multiple attempts of suicide. I was sent to live with my aunt in North Carolina. Where I could be “saved”? My aunt Sarah thought God could save me. In some ways he did. But I was still hurting inside. I hurt when I was awake. I hurt when I was asleep. Never to be okay again. This is my testimony how I came to be who I am now. Who I will be forever from here on out…….

avery.marler BRONZE, Odessa, Texas

A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it

Thank you! i appreciate you're comment! 

Jessica. SILVER, Lynwood, California

Call no man happy 'till he is dead

Wow. This is very touching. I love it. Five stars! Just amazing :'D Check out some of my stuff?