A Teardrop for a Lover

You know that feeling you get when you’re around someone you love? That total bliss and joy; sometimes to an even nauseating effect where you can’t think straight? Maybe you’ve never experienced such a feeling, but I have, and let me tell you, it is incredible. Every smile is like a promise, it almost says “I will always love you and cherish these moments we spend together”. When you’re really in love with someone you get lost in the lust and passion. Suddenly you go from hanging out on the weekends to spending every second possible together, forgetting everything else except that one special person. It’s amazing.
Until it ends.
One day he’ll forget to call or text, in a week time you can barely stand him. You try to get ahold of some part of them, try to keep that love you felt alive. It’s almost impossible. A week turns into a month and you both know it won’t last another minute. Its best to end it then and there, but when love hurts, it burns, and when it burns, you drown in your own sorrow. Every tear you cry from that point on is a tear especially made for a lost love. That’s what I get for falling in love; a broken heart, and a teardrop for a lover.

TTTeeSS said...
I liked it. I've never been in that type of love, but I still liked it.

DaLemon replied...
Apr. 2, 2012 at 6:39 pm :
Thanks!! :) Im hoping that people can relate, and if not, can at least sympathize to the feeling.

lux14421 said...
Feb. 25, 2012 at 12:31 pm:

sooo moving..amazing

DaLemon replied...
Feb. 25, 2012 at 12:34 pm :
Thanks, its really not my best work though.... :)