At Prom | Teen Ink

At Prom

By jezstorm BRONZE, I Won&#39t Tell This Either, Other
jezstorm BRONZE, I Won&#39t Tell This Either, Other
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

I said I didn't want to go to prom but you pushed me too hard I had to agree. I told you it was okay to meet at school because you'd have to drive farther but you surprised me by showing up at my doorstep. I knew I looked stupid in my dress but you told me I looked beautiful anyways. I hate my eyes that I cover it with my hair but you insisted that I clip my bangs so you could see my round, brown eyes. I didn't ask you to give me anything but still you got me roses. I said I can put it by myself but still you put on my shoes like I was Cinderella. I walked outside and you opened the car door for me. I knew you didn't want it but you played my favorite song on your stereo. I said I was going to meet my friends and you could meet yours but instead, you came with me to greet my friends. I told you I sucked at dancing, still, you held my hand and led me to the dancefloor. I asked you to dance slowly and you obliged. I leaned in closer to you but you were hesitant to kiss me. You knew I'd like it so you did it.

on Jan. 27 2012 at 6:04 am
1 article 0 photos 1 comment
aww, thanks!!! :))

.king. SILVER said...
on Jan. 25 2012 at 5:49 am
.king. SILVER, Yeux Bien Tres Bien, Other

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

This is absolutely sweet, thanks for describing wat it's like to go to a prom, I really like this write, I don't think it needs anything else besides a review !