I love you | Teen Ink

I love you

The sad part was I actually loved you, the way your brown hair fell down across your eyes. The way you always seemed to get lost in your green eyes, and on sunny days they seemed to glint like a million emeralds. You could always make anyone follow you, even if it was only leading them in a petition to get the fish sticks back they would all treat you as if you were the greatest thing in the world. Your laugh could make me want to laugh right along with you, it mixed with the air and made me fall ten times harder in love with you. The teachers, cold and cruel to us mortals treated you like an angel that had fallen straight from heaven above. You could say you were perfect, and that's how you seemed, as long as you didn't get close enough. That's when you might spot a storm you were never meant to see. The bruises gone and faded now have a special place that I only associate with you. When you hit me, I knew that when it was over, I was safe.The blues and purples now just a part of my skin. When they say concealers a girls best friend, they didn't know the meaning of that. But I do, and I never did anything about it, I always forgave you. My love strong and never fading, until I guess you had enough. Maybe you thought that I didn't mean it when I said I loved you, or maybe you just felt guilty for what happened but now your gone. Now I'm alone, just like before I am whole, just like before I am happy. I know now that what you did was wrong, that you really did go to far that day. I know that you never really loved me, and this just helped you get rid of one less thing you didn't ever want or need. I wish it never ended like this I wish I could take it back, and I'm sure there are somethings you wish you hadn't said as well. But the bruises are healed, the cuts long ago turned into scars, and the words are to late to be taken back. Now the sad part is that I really did love you.

on Jan. 20 2012 at 1:14 pm
ginger1993 GOLD, Colorado Springs, Colorado
i like your descriptions and style of writing! great story line! check out my stuff if you want! :)

-Duckie- GOLD said...
on Jan. 19 2012 at 9:35 pm
-Duckie- GOLD, West Fargo, North Dakota

Your heart is a weapon the size of your fist. Keep fighting. Keep loving.
-Anonymous

This is very nicely written. Sad story but good job writing it down. My only suggestion is to break things into paragraphs, that would make it all flow better :) great writing! check out some of my stuff if you have time? thanks :)

on Jan. 18 2012 at 9:24 pm
Jessica. SILVER, Lynwood, California

Call no man happy 'till he is dead

Great story. Sad but its a great story

on Jan. 18 2012 at 7:39 pm
Pianoartist BRONZE, Kechi, Kansas

"Give up.....on me giving up." - Naruto Uzumaki ;)

This is pretty good. It has a few grammatical errors, but all-in-all a job well done :)