Love is (not) everywhere | Teen Ink

Love is (not) everywhere

By JuggaMania BRONZE, Ocala, Florida
JuggaMania BRONZE, Ocala, Florida

I Love You <3

“Fall in love with as many things as possible”, this is a quote I have learned just recently. I am a very loving person; naturally I was born with a big heart full of love. That is good and bad for me; good because all my friends know that I will be there for them when nobody else will listen or care, I will always love them and never change them. Bad because I am very emotional, For example I had just got my heart broken and I can’t eat, watch television, listen to music, or think. All I want to do is sleep on the couch. Hey I don’t let it show around my friends but I’m working through it by myself. Everyone is trying to talk to me about this to help me but I don’t need to talk. I always work out everything in my head.

Falling in love is a work and progress, it doesn’t happen over night. Sometimes you don’t even know u really love somebody until a friendship relationship develops. Into a best friend relationship or it just hits you, without a warning. That’s how it always happens with me, sometimes I hate it though. There’s an old saying “It’s better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all” , that quote is what is keeping my head above my shoulders and not hanging in agony. Everyone should learn to love more then hate. If you hate someone try and fix what the problem is between the two of you. If you hate someone you never really talked to then all you have done is been judgmental and judge a book by its cover. I catch myself doing that sometimes. I try to be nice to everyone and be the best friend I can be, the best friend who doesn’t like drama. So follow my example and try to fall in love with as many things as possible.