Sexual Confusions [01] | Teen Ink

Sexual Confusions [01]

By helloellee BRONZE, Paramount, California
helloellee BRONZE, Paramount, California

Chapter 1: Lily’s P.O.V.

You know, I’d always kind of had a crush on her. I mean, why wouldn’t I? She’s beautiful, smart, funny – the list is endless. Her hair was platinum blonde but completely natural. Her eyes were a deep blue with flecks of white surrounded the pupil. She was so petite and lovely, everyone wanted her. The guys and the lesbians wanted her while the straight girls and even some gay guys wanted to be her. She got straight A’s, she was on the volleyball team and she did cross country, everything about her was perfect. It’s probably one of the reasons why, after a while, I fell so madly in love with her.

But, of course, it wouldn’t work. I mean, she was straight. She wouldn’t want to be with her best female friend, I’m sure of it.

on Jan. 6 2012 at 1:03 am
PhoenixCrossing GOLD, Tinley Park, Illinois
This has a lot of potential. Keep up the writing- I want to know what happens next! My only critique is that cross country and volleyball happen at the same time so therefore, she could only do one of those sports. I'm a cross country runner and a volleyball player and I had to choose one! But I can't wait to read more! :)